BY WALGREENS #33 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement. Supports Sound Sleep*. Improve quality of rest. Helps with jet lag. Works with natural sleep cycle Melatonin works in harmony with you natural sleep cycle to give you tranquil rest you deserve, so you can awaken feeling refreshed.*  Melatonin is a terrific choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those with jet lag, or anyone seeking to improve their quality of rest.* Well at Walgreens® *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed wi. see more...

Jennifer G.
Fishers, IN
This is perfect for those who just need that extra something to help them sleep through the night and fall asleep quickly. I notice a difference after 20 minutes. I do recommend this product.
Emily N.
Glendale, WI
These do help me wind down, but I was advised that you really should take them regularly if they're going to work at maximum efficiency. You have to build up a level in your body.
Kristy W.
Millbrook , AL
I take 2 and in 30ish mins I am ready to fall asleep! No weird side effects and I don't wake up groggy or anything.
Kendra F.
Baylis, IL
I've never taken this actual brand but melatonin tablets do help you sleep better. The only complaint I had was it seemed like k had super bizarre dreams when taking them. But they worked well. Just make sure to take them about an hour before you plan on going to bed
Danielle M.
Portage, MI
I got some of these after my college finals because I hadn't slept well in weeks. They worked great! I got about 12 hours and woke up feeling great, really put me back on track. DO NOT take if you have anything to do. They make you very tired, very quickly. Don't take if you don't have time to get at least 8 hours of sleep.
Teph W.
Portland, OR
I credit this product with helping me get my sanity back after a bout of insomnia. I didn't want to get anything too harsh that would mess up my sleep cycle even further, and these work great! The price is also fantastic.
Dana B.
Pierre Part, LA
Melatonin is a miracle drug. It's all natural, non addicting and works wonders for sleep if you are on any kind of ADHD medication.
Amanda P.
Gloucester, MA
This is a really great product for anyone having difficulty falling asleep. It is natural and effective.
Lori B.
My husband used this all the time when he had to work the night shift. It really helped him get good sleep when his body wasn't getting the natural signal to sleep.
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this On nights when I need to Get to sleep fast! It works wonders for the Light sleeper! I recommend it to anyone.
Nicole A.
Does anyone find a "hangover" type effect from using this?
Lisa D.
Lubbock , TX
Is it safe to take this product for an extended period of time? How long is safe?
Zuleika L.
Para que te puede ayudar este medicamento y en que te beneficia?
Zuleika L.
Para que te puede ayudar este medicamento y en que te beneficia?