BY WALGREENS #30 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement. Supports Sound Sleep*. Improve quality of rest. Helps with jet lag. Works with natural sleep cycle Melatonin works in harmony with you natural sleep cycle to give you tranquil rest you deserve, so you can awaken feeling refreshed.*  Melatonin is a terrific choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those with jet lag, or anyone seeking to improve their quality of rest.* Well at Walgreens® *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed wi. see more...

Danielle M.
Portage, MI
I got some of these after my college finals because I hadn't slept well in weeks. They worked great! I got about 12 hours and woke up feeling great, really put me back on track. DO NOT take if you have anything to do. They make you very tired, very quickly. Don't take if you don't have time to get at least 8 hours of sleep.
Elizabeth S.
Crown Point, IN
I work the midnight shift so it can be difficult to fall asleep when the sun is up. I take 2-3 of these before bed and I sleep through the night(or shall I say day lol). I don't wake up groggy and it is all natural which is what I love about it. Plus the bottle has lasted over a year.
Kendra F.
Baylis, IL
I've never taken this actual brand but melatonin tablets do help you sleep better. The only complaint I had was it seemed like k had super bizarre dreams when taking them. But they worked well. Just make sure to take them about an hour before you plan on going to bed
Teph W.
Portland, OR
I credit this product with helping me get my sanity back after a bout of insomnia. I didn't want to get anything too harsh that would mess up my sleep cycle even further, and these work great! The price is also fantastic.
Jennifer G.
Fishers, IN
This is perfect for those who just need that extra something to help them sleep through the night and fall asleep quickly. I notice a difference after 20 minutes. I do recommend this product.
Emily N.
Glendale, WI
These do help me wind down, but I was advised that you really should take them regularly if they're going to work at maximum efficiency. You have to build up a level in your body.
Lori B.
My husband used this all the time when he had to work the night shift. It really helped him get good sleep when his body wasn't getting the natural signal to sleep.
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
I worked for a vitamin company for years and know they can be very pricey. For this price you get a great vitamin. It works well. Little side effects
Lindsey E.
Council Blfs, IA
Specific brands tend to give me that groggy feeling, not this one though! I wake up feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready for the day.
Amanda M.
Beacon Falls, CT
I love this brand and the use for melatonin. Helps me sleep naturally and stay asleep. Doesn't leave me groggy or sleepy the next day.
Nicole A.
Does anyone find a "hangover" type effect from using this?
Lisa D.
Lubbock , TX
Is it safe to take this product for an extended period of time? How long is safe?
Zuleika L.
Para que te puede ayudar este medicamento y en que te beneficia?
Zuleika L.
Para que te puede ayudar este medicamento y en que te beneficia?