BY WALGREENS

Patch And Pad Two-Step&Nbsp;Treatment No Mess Of Liquids Safe And Effective Includes 20 Concealing Pads Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* Made In Usa 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This helped at first, but then the top bandaid would always come off, which made the medication patch come off. It never lasted the full 48 hours. But it does work if it can stay on.
Madhuri P.
I don't recommend this product if you want a quick fix. I have two warts on my fingers and I used this and at first it started to burn really badly and then my finger just started to swell. I thought it was working and it started peeling off, but it came back right away. I recommend just using the freeze.
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really was not impressed with these wart removers. I found that they did not work nearly as well or as quickly as the Dr. Scholl's brand. They were really sticky and very hard to remove. Will not repurchase.