BY WALGREENS

Walgreens Medicated Healer Hand Lotion see more...

• I was told Walgreen medicated healing hand lotion was dis...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this item 1 Answers
Wanda B.
Malvern, AR
This is without a doubt the best medicated lotion ever made. My family has used this and keep a bottle in our homes for over 61 years. It was recommend to my mother when she had to wash dishes in our restaurant by hand and her hands would dry out and bleed. After going to the Dr and trying several medications someone told her to try this and was the ONLY thing that helped and healed her hands. My husband used when he was trapping and had hands in water a lot. Sure which I could find some. Been out for 3-4 months.
Lizzie P.
Leesville, LA
Use this lotion all the time and it works great!! Definitely no need to by the name brands when you can get the same results from this lotion.
Zahnea J.
Atlanta, GA
Why pay so much money for Jergens when you can just buy this stuff. I think I like this better than the name brand it's not as greasy.
Tricia F.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Great product for dry winter skin! no need to pay more for jargons brand - same product.
chloe r.
This stuff is amazing. So moisturizing! I'm pretty sure they have different scents. I personally like the unscented one. Great for the price!
annabel s.
This is a great Quick fix for damaged hands or feet skin, it works magic on your skin!
I was told Walgreen medicated healing hand lotion was discontinued... Where can I purachase some more of this product? Thank you.
Wanda B.
Malvern, AR
Where can I purchase this item