BY WALGREENS #53 in Callus Removers

Contains: 6 Pads. 4 Medicated Disks. . see more...

• Does this really work?? Costly? 1 Answers
  • I have a deep callous that's painful on the bottom of my foot. I ...1 Answers
  • How does this work in comparison with other brands on tough athle...1 Answers
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I had to purchase these Walgreens Callus Removers after jogging and getting calluses on my feet, they worked very well to help heal.
McKenzie B.
I have to use these because I run a lot and they work pretty great, I highly recommend!
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Nothing works for my calluses except not wearing shoes! I tried this with no effect!
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
This is what we have as a staple in our house, works like a charm for even severe callouses (my dad is a mailman and I run), they're great for anyone who exercises or moves a lot and needs relief on their feet!
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I have a deep callous that's painful on the bottom of my foot. I usually go to a podiatrist, but I'm home with a broken leg and haven't been able to get there and the callous is bothering me. (Besides, all the podiatrist does is shave it and I just have to keep going back). Would this product be ideal for getting rid of a deeper callous, like mine or is it more for superficial ones? I'm so desperate to get rid of it.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
Does this really work?? Costly?
Katie T.
How does this work in comparison with other brands on tough athlete's caluses on feet?