BY WALGREENS #4 in Anti-Itch Cream

Relieves itch fast With 12 moisturizers and aloe Enriched with vitamins A, D & E 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back see more...

Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
If anyone has tried ever itch cream there is.. it's me. This one by far is the best one yet. I was surprised it was a Walgreens brand. Price is amazing and does a wonderful job!!!
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
This works well, very comparable to Benadryl itch cream. It takes a minute to really work, but it helps significantly. It has the same texture as lotion so it can be difficult for it to sit on your skin without wiping it off on something
Charlotte I.
The Walgreens brand hydrocortisone 1% cream Maximum Strength with aloe is soothing. I frequently get hives on my body at this time of year without explanation and this cream along with medication helps.
Saniya H.
Fremont, CA
Lately I've been super itchy due to the bipolar weather/allergies and nothing has gotten me to stop itching but this! Instant relief upon use and subsides the itching sensation quickly!
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Walgreens brand is awesome and they always have a great sale going on either earning extra points or buy one get one half or free deals! Super great for heat rash or bug bites a must have when the bugs start coming out
Samantha W.
Champaign , IL
This is a lifesaver! I have a lot of bad allergies and can  break out in rashes or itchy bumps often. This helps stop itching and cools it down from inflammation and heat. I also use it for bug bites or skin that's itchy from healing. Couldn't live without it!
Kassie P.
OMG this is the best thing ever especially if you have eczema like me :( I swear, sometimes I'll just have random flare ups and this cream literally is so cooling and helps all of my itchy-ness. I definitely suggest using this and it lasts a while too
Asia S.
As crazy as this sounds, I'm extremely allergic to mosquitoes. I end up in the ER all the time because of how bad it gets. and nooo, it's not because I itch. if I itched it's be even worse, if that's even possible haha. anyways this cream does help with the itch but only in the beginning before i get welts.
Virginia A.
Elizabeth, PA
I have been having a problem lately with 2 spots one on both of my hands. It has been extremely itchy and very irritating. This has been my go to cream & it has been working great. I am thankful. Can't beat the price.
Claudia Z.
These cream is magic, my niece gets mosquito bites all the time, it's like she has the blood for it, and this product it's the only one that can take away the itching