BY WALGREENS

Measure Your Own Blood Pressure. Accurate & easy to read. Professional quality. Large aneroid gauge. Portable & lightweight. Contains: Blood pressure monitor with manual inflation Stethoscope attached to touch & hold cuff with D® bar Inflation bulb and valve Aneroid gauge Recording chart Instruction manual Storage case Measure your own blood pressure with this monitor that offers both high quality and professional features at an affordable price.  You have control over the amount of air pressure that goes into t. see more...

Elizabeth N.
Useless. The blood pressure cuff is too large. It's wraps around my arm twice, therefore the velcro part has no where to 'stick'.
I am also not a fan of the stethoscope built into the cuff, but if it would have fit and I could have used it, I would have been able to look past that part of the product.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, because unless you have very large arms it will not work.
Granted I am very small & am often told I need a child's blood pressure cuff. No one in my family can use the cuff either and they aren't even close to as small as I am.

I was very disappointed in this product. I have hypotension & I prefer manual blood pressure readings to automated ones.
Courtney C.
Douglas, GA
I bought this kit online a few months ago, and so far it's working great! I love how it includes a stethoscope with the kit, not the best high quality stethoscope but it works for checking someones blood pressure. This was a great buy!
member-6583ab954
Worthington, IN
Not the best quality. But it definitely gets the job done. I'd say it's worth it.
M. G.
I bought this when I started nursing school to practice taking blood pressure on my family. Great investment. it helped me become more confident. It comes with its own stethoscope;however, I prefer my MDF stethoscope. Practice practice practice.