Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetWalgreens
Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution

Walgreens Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution

by Walgreens

;

Does this work for anyone?
Start your review of Walgreens Magnesium Citrate Saline Laxative Oral Solution!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney T.
Tulsa , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These seriously work wonders, but out of all the flavors I've found lemon to be the most tolerable. I love this stuff more than others because it doesn't hurt your stomach like other laxatives. Seriously though like the guy at Walgreens told me "don't plan on going anywhere for awhile."
Claire P.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I have IBS and once in awhile no matter what I eat/drink and no matter if I take Myralax, nothing will come out.. if you know what I mean. The first time it happened, it had been a week of constipation (so, so painful too) and I couldn't get in to see my Dr until a few days later, but the nurse on the phone told me to get this. It's definitely not recommended to take this for constipation that often as it can be bad if you take it often, but boy does it do the job. It doesn't taste terrible (I guess it depends on the flavor you get, I got grape as the other option was cherry and I hate cherry anything). It is kinda like grape soda. And it makes EVERYTHING come out. Also, it's super cheap in price. This is definitely a go-to emergency only laxative.
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
Look, this stuff tastes horrible. It's really hard to get it down. But when I tell you it will clean you too to bottom, I am so serious. Just be prepared to stay close to the bathroom for two days. And make sure you have a clean pair of underwear... -_-
Jymmi H.
Marietta,georgia
A great drink but use sparingly because its used as a laxative especially for people going into surgery or for a once in a while detox make sure when you drink it your at home for about 2 hours because it'll start to work immediately unlike others that takes about 6 to 8 hours i use this all the time i lost a lot of weight and felt like a feather every time but don't abuse or else your body will start to depend on it as a natural agent rather than going to to bathroom naturally
Sara I.
I had to use this once, because of an emergency, it tastes foul, more sour and acidic than anything i have tasted.. in a bad way. I would reccomend that you use a straw so that you dont burn your mouth, because its that strong.. also take massive gulps to get it over with, because if you do it slowly, you would gag eventually.
dariana V.
Jber, AK
This stuff will clean you out!!! My husband and his co-workers take it the weekend before their physical training military test.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
My grandmother use to swear by this product especially towards the end of her time when she was taking many meds and was binding up.
Shelly K.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I think this is a great idea. How nice is it that it is completely natural and it has a little flavor.