BY WALGREENS

Just Wipe & Let Dry for a Streak-Free Shine. Pre-Moistened. 40 Pack-Individually Wrapped Soft Wipes. Unique Microfiber Technology Cleans Today s High-Tech Glasses & Gadgets. Cleans & Shines Glass or Plastic. Doesn t Leave Residue. Streak-Free/Lint-Free. Non-Scratching. Quick Drying Ideal for eyeglasses, sunglasses, ski and other goggles, cell phone screens, TV/computer screens and wrist watch glass.  No need for re-wiping with a dry cloth. see more...

• I haven't tried these yet, how well do they work?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Susie  S.
This is the perfect lense wipe. I've tried many and they always leave streaks and residue. I keep these in my purse, car, and medicine cabinet and use them daily. I highly recommend this particular brand and type over all others.
Jalissa R.
If you don't own spray to clean your glasses, these are awesome to use! They leave your glasses nice and clean.
Jenessa P.
Victoria, BC
These wipes work great! I use them on my glasses and keep a box in my car so they're always with me! The only downside is unlike a dry wipe you have to buy more when you run out instead of it being infinitely useable.
Alexandra W.
I haven't tried these yet, how well do they work?