BY WALGREENS

Offers preventive relief from gas, diarrhea and bloating that many people experience with lactose intolerance after eating foods containing dairy.** Helps prevent symptoms of lactose intolerance and makes dairy foods easier to digest by breaking down lactose . A dietary supplement containing a natural lactase enzyme, and is not a drug. Works by a natural process and may be used by everyone ages 4 years and older. ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kathryn F.
I've had issues with lactose since I gave birth to my second baby. I'd get terrible stomach aches whenever I ingested dairy. I tried these tablets with the first bite of lactose and did not have any issues, whatsoever! These made it so I could enjoy dairy again.
Jamie E.
Statesboro, GA
Helps me enjoy indulging on a milkshake after a terrible week. These tablets keep my stomach from complaining which in turn keeps me happy. Couldn't be more pleased with this product.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
As someone who was blindsided by lactose intolerance after I gave birth to my son, products like these are a lifesaver. I am still learning what I can and cannot have, always gotta have these on hand for when I mess up! haha
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My grandma uses these when she is about to drink or eat or drink something dairy. she's lactose intolerant, and she says she has results when she needs them. they are way cheaper than the lactaid brand.
Sammi C.
Groveport , Oh
My mom is lactose intolerant but still loves to eat and drink things with lactose in them. She takes this to help not get the after effects and it works pretty well
Kourtney R.
Halethorpe, MD
Works just as well as the name brand for a lot less money. My lactose intolerance comes and goes depending on my gluten reactions, so I always have some of these on hand.
Shannon C.
Orem, UT
This digestive aid helps as well as any and isn't too expensive. I think more people would benefit from taking these before eating high lactose foods such as ice cream etc.
Angela W.
Westmont, IL
My sister is lactose intolerant and she eats these. This way, she enjoys milk, ice cream, and other delicious dairy foods without the worry of the consequences.
Sarah C.
These did not work for my mom along with other brands that she ended up trying. She said that it was fast acting though and was generally pretty inexpensive.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I'm lactose intolerant so I rely on these pills all of the time, the Walgreens brand works just as well as the name brand! I can't eat dairy without these.
Shelly M.
San Diego , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Do you use this?
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
Does anyone use this ? If so does it work ?
April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Does your stomach hurt after awhile after use?
Krystle W.
Wash Boro, PA
Does anyone use this?
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do these,work as well as the real,deal?!