BY WALGREENS

For Ears, Nose & Face. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Dermatologist Recommended. Hypoallergenic. Photostable Complex™. Non-Greasy. Non-Comedogenic - Won t Clog Pores With Photostable Complex broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.  This convenient roll-on application offers durable sun protection to active kids on the go.  Great for the ears, nose and face. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Does this really work or is it blochy and hard to cover skin evenly?2 Answers
  • This looks awesome for kids! So much easier than trying to smear...1 Answers
monica V.
Sacramento, CA
I use this for my little one and its great not the best but its ok I I use it all the time in indoor pool never out side since its not all that good but I love that it didn't burn my little one
Ashley A.
The reason this got a D and not an F is because yes it was very easy to apply, but my son still got a sunburn. so that is why I am not rating it an A or B.
Heather E.
Algonquin, IL
Easy to apply However, you need to apply it often and in large amounts in order for it to be successful. Which is kind of a pain.
Brittany K.
Does this really work or is it blochy and hard to cover skin evenly?
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
This looks awesome for kids! So much easier than trying to smear lotion on their face. Anyone actually try it before? This is the first I've seen it.