BY WALGREENS

Gives Higher Sunburn Protection. UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Taylor H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product very much. It's super goopy and thick. It smells really strongly and doesn't work as well as others
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is okay! Very thick and very strong smelling. Not my favorite brand, but will use. Have to apply very liberally.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
This is good but a little oily and runny. It works well, my children have never burned using it, and the price is right. I do apply a little more often than suggested though.
Nneka I.
Fort myers, FL
Very good at protecting me from the sun, however, the product is a bit watery. For anybody wanting to use this, keep in mind that a little goes a long way.
Jasmine G.
Rialto, CA
I love this stuff when it comes to the water great in the water but it feel really oily if you ask me
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works wonderful at protection but does not have the best texture or feel on my skin. I still use occasionally.
Keara S.
This sunscreen is on par with similar products, although it is not my favorite brand. make sure you apply thoroughly!
Valerie b.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try to use different types of sunblock especially the ones I receive for free, but I did not receive this for free, I used a friends and it seems to have a very thick consistency-which made me feel bad for using too much, and I feel like my friendship should never be on the verge because of suncreen...idk who reads these right?
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this sunblock, the price is decent and the coverage is great, as long as you get all the spots that will be exposed to the sun. Some people may prefer the spray sunblock because of the easiness to apply, but this works just as good, as long as you have the patience to make sure you are fully covered!