BY WALGREENS

Gives Higher Sunburn Protection. UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Anyone find that the name brand equivalent is better than this one? 4 Answers
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
My 3 children all have very sensitive skin and every brand of sunscreen I tried left them with itchy, red skin. I stumbled on this at my local Walgreens and decided to give it a try. It's the only brand I've found that does not irritate their skin. We have been using it since they were babies and they are teenagers now! Not greasy at all like some other brands and really protects against sunburn which is so important to us as we have a family history of melanoma. Can't say enough good things about this product!
Erica P.
Hamilton, OH
I have a 9 month old. We used this and an organic sunscreen this summer. This stayed on a lot better than the other sunscreen, this also has a higher spf. While I do prefer to ise orhanic products for my son, when we need some thats going to stay on in the pool, this is what we reach for.
Natasha S.
Coopersville, MI
We use a lot of SPF and this one is my favorite. It stays on and works very well. It's cheap and stays on. I can't complain of the price. It is great for kids and our elders.
Crystal B.
I think that the product works very well. It surely protected my children from getting sunburned, however, it really has that "sunscreen" smell to it and I don't really enjoy that so much.
Rachael P.
This lotion is just as great as the brand-name one and is really affordable. Works well and for the price you can afford to slather it on thick, just the way it should be. :)
Laureen G.
Phoenix, AZ
Very effective. I normally get 50 spf or below - anything more is ineffective. Fragrance left a little to be desired, but my kids don't care.
Casey P.
I had this last summer and I hated it! It worked to block the sun, but the smell was so awful! It smelt like burnt rubber and made me sick!
Evelyn C.
North Augusta, SC
Great product, very affordable and easily available. EXTREMELY high SPF which is great for my 4 year old grandsons precious little self!
Cassandra M.
Republic, MO
This is not a good smelling sunscreen. I thought I could save some bucks but I should have shelled out because the smell is horrid.
Courtney B.
Sallis, MS
Favorite sunscreen for the beach. It really works and not messy when applying.
Rachael P.
Anyone find that the name brand equivalent is better than this one?