BY WALGREENS

Walgreens Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 50 6 Ounces see more...

Walgreens Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I found this to be a little bit more greasy than I had anticipated." in 1 review
Danna A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not a kid but when you have burned yourself enough times you make sure you bring sunscreen with you. Easy to apply, high spf, and does t smell funny... sign me up. Definitely don't leave home with this . And it's priced right. Thank you very much Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70+
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
This is exactly what is says it is, a generic sunscreen. It has a good price and a nice continuous spray, but nothing special. I am the queen of sunscreen, being very fair and using sun products year round due to vanity. We have a Walgreen's down the street and this is a go to if it is on sale and I need a stock up during the winter months. To other reviewers: to avoid over spray, spray it on your hand in a cup like shape first then apply. This works great for your face and other small areas like the backs of hands.
Desiree W.
I found this to be a little bit more greasy than I had anticipated. Granted it is intended for kids, but my 2yr old son was constantly rubbing his face with this. And that really worried me.
Stephanie E.
Bay City, MI
Not the best. Smell is not too pleasant. Almost smells more like a bug spray. Very runny and greasy when sprayed on skin. Doesn't feel like you are getting very good coverage and protection.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
This kind is greasier than the name brands however seems to do ok at protection. It also runs more than the others so you have to still rub it in after spraying
Nadia R.
San Antonio, TX
Wasn't too fond of the smell and the fact that it was greasier than anticipated. It does however does what it states to do. i would still recommend
Quinn R.
To me, this sunscreen was a total waste of money. usually there products are good, not this one. we had to keep reapplying all throughout the day
Melanie R.
It did it's job. I would give it time to soak in first before you get in water. I appreciate the price and the spray nozzle.
Christina H.
This product works well. My kids have used it several summers. Don't really like the smell, but it does its job.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This works just as well as the name brand and it much cheaper. I like it, I am not a fan of the overspray though.