Walgreens Junior Strength Ibuprophen Chewables uploaded by Blair C.

BY WALGREENS

For Ages 2-11. Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer. Ibuprofen Tablets 100 mg. Lasts Up to 8 Hours. Grape Flavored Chewable Tablets 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• What is the ages for these? I've never seen them.1 Answers
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
These are great for kids. They always bring my daughters' fever right down and she doesn't mind taking them. They are
Orange flavored. I have a almost 1 year old and a few months ago, she had a fever and was very upset (we later found out, she was getting two teeth at once!) and we didn't have medicine for a baby that little. We called the doctor and he said we could take one of these tablet and push down right in the middle and it will break perfectly and to give her half of it. This was perfect because it calmed her right down and brought her fever down. Now both of them can share medicine if we need to.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I admit that I'm an adult and I use these. They taste good and dissolve fast, so I don't have to wait for some tablet to break down in my stomach. It seems like it goes to work faster since it dissolves so fast. I am extra sensitive to most medications, so I never have to use a full adult dose, which means the package lasts longer. If you used full adult doses you'd probably go through this stuff pretty fast. No reason to waste money on an expensive brand when this stuff works exactly the same way.
Haley L.
Janesville, WI
These are great! My children love them, making it much easier to give them something when they are not feeling up to par. It is effective and affordable. I have some in my medicine cabinet at all times. I highly recommend them for all families. Sometimes my children decline liquid medicine because it tastes terrible but they have never declined these.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
These were great for kids who don't like to take liquid, or swallow pills. My son loves the chewables and the grape flavor. When he's feeling really bad he says can I have the great pills please? Usually with liquid I have to fight my kids to take it, and these make it easy for my kids to just to them and they enjoy the flavor.
Lynnsey B.
Chandler, AZ
I give these to my 2 year old son they are a lifesaver he doesn't like to take liquid medicine he will just spit it in my face but when I give him this he enjoys it and just takes it and chews it up all on his own makes for a much easier administration
Nicole F.
These are great for those kids who are able to consistently swallow pills. Trust me when I say a tween not feeling good is not the time to try and get them to swallow adult ibuprofen!
Amanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great for children. I used to always keep these on hand when mine were this age. Good flavor and all the benefits of Ibuprofin (pain reliever, reduces swelling) in a generic.
Valerie M.
TUCSON, AZ
This is the most effective fever reducer I have used for my children.It is my "go to" medication when they get sick.It works fast and lasts a long time.I highly recommend this product!
Patricia C.
Livermore, CA
I like Walgreens. Ibuprofen is great for my headaches and i love the chewable tablets. It's good for people who can't swallow pills.
Nancy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My little sister can't swallow pills. This is great for children with difficulty with pills. Great flavor not expensive.
Kayla H.
What is the ages for these? I've never seen them.