BY WALGREENS #7 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Isopropyl Alcohol 91% by Volume 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Vi N.
San Jose
To be honestly, it is a really good product. It is 91% concentration of isopropyl alcohol. It is for cleansing purpose and help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scares, and burns. It's cheap. I would highly recommend it :)
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
PERFECT!! Very good price, I use it to disinfect my earrings so they do not give me an allergy and I sometimes smell it because I like the smell and I feel that I relax when I smell it.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE.This is THE ONLY BRAND my family LOVE and I'm walgreen #1fan
Eva C.
1,220 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is fantastic for experiments. To clean tough stains. Getting oils off of items. Have been saying for the longest that this is what we need to use as move of a natural way rather than so much cleaners. This dries out the skin so I would not recommend ever using this on the skin. It is extremely pungent so I would not inhale deep when using it. I used it to clean some vintage furniture that had a weird residue on it. Came right off. I actually used it on an old cane that was stained solid black. Was able to get the natural wood color to come back!! Even showed the color of the eyes better!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You can always find a use for Isopropyl Alcohol and Walgreens brand is just as good as any other brand.  I buy multiple bottles of this because you just never know what you will need it for.  I use it to clean wounds, disinfect, get sticky stuff off of products that residue is left from stickers, etc.  It is really good for alot of things around the house as well as beauty.
Doris W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a household product. This product is good antibacterial. You can purchase it at all drug stores. I've been using this for years. It's good for cuts and wounds. I recommend very one having isopropyl alcohol in their first aid kit.
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Multiple disinfecting uses. I use it to disinfect painful wounds, disinfecting nonporous surfaces at home, my girlfriend spritzes a little on her makeup to clean it, and i mix a alcohol and soap to clean my mirrors as well.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love using this to sanitize makeup! I had ordered some makeup and it looked like there was a finger print on it so I ended up sanitizing it with this all I had to do was spray some on and leave it overnight! I also had a bad fall at work and used this right away
Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dad taught me to always have some rubbing alcohol on hand to clean cuts and scrapes. As a very active person, who loves the outdoors, I often get various cuts and scrapes while hiking. Using this helps clean me up and keep me healthy.
Makeuplvr S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheap, great quality, excellent designed container, wonderful to use for so many purposes. I can use my Walgreens card to earn points on my regular items like rubbing alcohol. Sometimes use it when my face is super oily and it works well.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you use this brand of rubbing alcohol?
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If using rubbing alcohol for cleaning purposes... Should I dilute it with water? If so how much water how much alcohol? Thanks.
Leonor G.
What is the difference between this percent compared to other?
Lily F.