Walgreens Isopropyl Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic uploaded by jessy a.

BY WALGREENS #4 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Isopropyl Alcohol 91% by Volume 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• What is the difference between this percent compared to other?1 Answers
  • If using rubbing alcohol for cleaning purposes... Should I dilute...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Sherry P.
To be honest, I think everyone should have a first aid kit. This is one of thing to have in hand. I have 2, one at home and other in my car. For I'm always prepare. This always a life in a quick fix. Even when my niece and nephew visit. Good to sanitize cut or items.
Ben P.
Bonsall, CA
Multiple disinfecting uses. I use it to disinfect painful wounds, disinfecting nonporous surfaces at home, my girlfriend spritzes a little on her makeup to clean it, and i mix a alcohol and soap to clean my mirrors as well.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I think Walgreen's isoprpyl alcohol is just as good as ANY name brand and for half, sometimes more than half the price! Generics are just as good, if not better.
Marissa S.
I've been using this to sanitize my makeup brushes and it works great. I also use this on my makeup counter.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
When I have a cut, this is the first thing I will get. I know it hurts but cures. cheap and very good.
jessy a.
Berwyn, IL
When ever we are sick.With a cold, we just rub some on and we are ready to go. And its cheap.
Joanne E.
Morganville
It does the job from rubbing  on my earlobes before and after I put earrings in, to cleaning my make up brushes and disinfecting them. Kills germs, prevents infection on my ear lobes, I always have it in my house, even stops mosquito bites from itching!
Jen S.
My dad taught me to always have some rubbing alcohol on hand to clean cuts and scrapes. As a very active person, who loves the outdoors, I often get various cuts and scrapes while hiking. Using this helps clean me up and keep me healthy.
Zuzanna K.
Troy, MI
I have this stuff but I actually dont use it for first aid haha I use it for cleaning off my nail plate and after applying gel nail polish. It gets all the stickiness off and leave my nails shining.
Ana A.
Byhalia, MS
I like using this Alcohol from Walgreens to disinfect just about anything. Disinfecting small cuts or disinfecting earings before putting them on I think its a good way to clean them.
Charlene S.
Albuquerque, NM
If using rubbing alcohol for cleaning purposes... Should I dilute it with water? If so how much water how much alcohol? Thanks.
Leonor G.
What is the difference between this percent compared to other?