Walgreens Isopropyl Alcohol 70% First Aid Antiseptic uploaded by Cruz G.Walgreens Isopropyl Alcohol 70% First Aid Antiseptic uploaded by Cruz G.

BY WALGREENS #25 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Square bottle uses less plastic than a similarly sized round bottle. see more...

Jenna G.
West Point , GA
This product has worked well for me. I use it to clean glass or other things before I put vinyl stickers on them. It’s cheap and you can find deals on them at Walgreens.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This happens to be something that I always keep in my house. It's perfect when cleaning a cut or cleaning a surface with something sticky on it. One thing I do not like is the metal plastic that needs to get removed before you can use it. It is so hard to remove that I usually just pick a hole in it ... which usually makes pouring it difficult.
Cruz G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I needed some alcohol one day so I ran into Walgreen's and bought the cheapest one I could find and there it goes. I found out that even though it was the Well at Walgreen's it was just as good as the name brand. Which cost more and this one was still 70% like I use. So yeah I use it from now on. Great product!
Leigh F.
Manning, SC
Love this product! It helps with acne, and just about everything you could possibly think to use it for. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I actually use this to take my make up off at night before bedtime. It cleans n disinfects all at once.. Removes the old make up/grime of the day...
Lisbeth A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
quality low-odor 91% Isopropanol. Bottle was well sealed with a foil heat-seal under the cap.  Convenient large bottle, great!
Amber S.
Grand Prairie, TX
With having home health are my home every 10 days for IV treatment, I go through tons of rubbing alcohol. This product is amazing
Jeal D.
Alcohol is alcohol in my opinion, but this one works. I use it when I have cuts or open wounds to kill any bacteria. Good price.
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does the job like any name brand will just a bit cheaper and I totally recommend it... I also use the dollar one and it works.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I feel like you can't really mess up alcohol. I use it to disinfect cuts and to clean with as well. Good product and price.