Walgreens Infrared Instant Ear Digital Thermometer

by Walgreens

Fast: Takes Temperature In 1 Second.&Nbsp; Fever Flash 3-Color Digital Display Changes Color To Indicate A Rise In Temperature.&Nbsp; Fever Alarm Alerts You Of A Temperature Above 99.5&Deg;F.&Nbsp; A Different Beep Sounds For Normal Temperature. Easy To Read: Press Power Button, Insert Thermometer Into Ear, Press The Button Again And Read Temperature After The Beep. Measures Body And Object Temperatures. Automatic Shut-Off: Conserve Battery Life. Certified Accurate: Meets All Standards For Clinical Thermometers. Memory Recall For Last 10 Temperatures Reads In &Deg;F Or &Deg;C Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012. Contains: 1 Instant Ear Digital Thermometer 2 Aaa 1.5V Dc Batteries Complete Instructions And Warranty Information Made In China 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Infrared Instant Ear Digital Thermometer!
Jaime B.
Very nice and easy to use! I bought this for my sister and she loves it! It was her favorite birthday present! It’s very precise and easy to use. I would recommend this to anybody with kids or adult works well for both!
Blanca G.
Selma, CA
I like this one because my daughter has 15 and she mows how to use it for my little ones they have fevers she helped me in the take the temperature she knows how to us it and it’s easy and simple
Sandeep K.
This otic thermometer is easy to use and more accurate compare to oral temperature measurement. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Yasmin M.
Amazing I found extremely convenient to get me one of these especially with COVID it’s quick and easy get your self one of theses right away
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
I feel like these are so much more accurate for children, we used to use them at the daycare i work that.  really recommend, works really well!
Julie K.
St Augustine, FL
Love the ear thermometer so easy to use, and always consistent. Never have any issues and it’s also affordable.
Monica B.
Lake Wales, FL
It is non invasive. I like that it doesn't have to put it in orally. It is very effective with fussy children and adults. You just put in your ear and press the button and just wait for the temperature. Im satisfied with my thermometer!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
I got this and I love it! would recommend it to anyone with small children! its always accurate!
Christina A.
Pocatello, ID
This product is reasonably priced and works well with my children. These past few weeks, I was using it so many times a day I had to change the batteries, but it still helped each time.
Gabija V.
Irvine, CA
We've had this forever and it works like a charm. Always super accurate and very easy to read. The price is also pretty affordable so it is a worthwhile investment that is sure to last you a long time. Overall, it's a thermometer and works fine.

Looking for your answer?