BY WALGREENS

Ibuprofen oral suspension intended for use in children ages 6 months to 23 months of age. Lasts up to 8 hours Alcohol free Non-staining 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Bree C.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a good ibuprofen. I usually just buy a new bottle in the generic brand from whatever store I happen to go to after realizing we are out and don't find a difference between brands. If the price is right, get this one.
Tomasa O.
Tomasa O.
Same as the real brand.I seen no difference it worked just fine for my daughter. The bottle is kind of small but you can always buy the bigger bottle if you need to.
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a life saver for your little ones. It doesn't taste to bad and it works within minutes. I have to try it myself before giving it to someone else. If you cannot stand it why is the child your giving it too going to like it. This could save a pricey Dr. visit if you can help it.
Bryan B.
Bryan B.
I always use ibuprofen at the early signs of a head ache or with inflammation causing irritation.
Leanna  C.
Leanna C.
Tewksbury, MA
Great stuff for the price! Brought my baby's fever down quickly. He is only 6 months so I'm not sure if he minded the taste of it.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Wabash, Indiana
Love the lower cost as apposed to name brand. Works just as well as name brand it has a good consistency and taste
Love this brand! Have been using it since my kids were babies and have stuck with it.
Misty M.
Misty M.
Seaford, DE
Love the clear formula. The price point it great & is very effective! Recommend highly!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Works wells and is decently priced. I recommend this. It works as good as name brand.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Comparable to the name brand motrin. Expiration date is sooner but price is less.