Walgreens Infants' Ibuprofen Concentrated Drops uploaded by Jessica N.

BY WALGREENS

Ibuprofen oral suspension intended for use in children ages 6 months to 23 months of age. Lasts up to 8 hours Alcohol free Non-staining 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Lorna R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a life saver for your little ones. It doesn't taste to bad and it works within minutes. I have to try it myself before giving it to someone else. If you cannot stand it why is the child your giving it too going to like it. This could save a pricey Dr. visit if you can help it.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
This is a good ibuprofen. I usually just buy a new bottle in the generic brand from whatever store I happen to go to after realizing we are out and don't find a difference between brands. If the price is right, get this one.
Tomasa O.
Same as the real brand.I seen no difference it worked just fine for my daughter. The bottle is kind of small but you can always buy the bigger bottle if you need to.
Lauren D.
It worked for my child's fever. I usually use other brands, but I decided to try this. My child liked the flavor and it set well on her stomach.
Leanna  C.
Tewksbury, MA
Great stuff for the price! Brought my baby's fever down quickly. He is only 6 months so I'm not sure if he minded the taste of it.
Jaybie D.
Worked great for both of my kiddos! They actually enjoyed the flavor and didn't spit it out. It's great to have around the house!
Dee H.
Wabash, Indiana
Love the lower cost as apposed to name brand. Works just as well as name brand it has a good consistency and taste
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Dye-Free more...
Too expensive and they just don’t give you enough for what you pay for. I use it when my son is teething
Bryan B.
I always use ibuprofen at the early signs of a head ache or with inflammation causing irritation.
Misty M.
Seaford, DE
Love the clear formula. The price point it great & is very effective! Recommend highly!