BY WALGREENS

Ibuprofen oral suspension intended for use in children ages 6 months to 23 months of age. Lasts up to 8 hours Alcohol free Non-staining 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Tomasa O.
Same as the real brand.I seen no difference it worked just fine for my daughter. The bottle is kind of small but you can always buy the bigger bottle if you need to.
Lorna R.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a life saver for your little ones. It doesn't taste to bad and it works within minutes. I have to try it myself before giving it to someone else. If you cannot stand it why is the child your giving it too going to like it. This could save a pricey Dr. visit if you can help it.
Bryan B.
I always use ibuprofen at the early signs of a head ache or with inflammation causing irritation.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Alot cheaper than those name brands but it works effectively love the dye-free part .
Jaybie D.
Worked great for both of my kiddos! They actually enjoyed the flavor and didn't spit it out. It's great to have around the house!
Lauren D.
It worked for my child's fever. I usually use other brands, but I decided to try this. My child liked the flavor and it set well on her stomach.
Shirley T.
Comparable to the name brand motrin. Expiration date is sooner but price is less.
Jamie M.
Works wells and is decently priced. I recommend this. It works as good as name brand.
Misty M.
Seaford, DE
Love the clear formula. The price point it great & is very effective! Recommend highly!
Love this brand! Have been using it since my kids were babies and have stuck with it.