Walgreens Infant Pain/Fever Reducer, Cherry, 2 fl oz uploaded by Tara B.

BY WALGREENS

Temporarily Reduces Fever Relieves Minor Aches Pains 2 Alcohol, Aspirin, Ibuprofen Gluten Free 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Tara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great product. Compared to name brand it does the same with half the price which is great! My LO doesn't seem to mind the cherry taste. Most time Walgreen's has it on sale buy one get one half off. Highly recommend to others
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
I’m always running to Walgreens whenever my kids have a fever and get them there Tylenol. I always get a small discount by having the Walgreens rewards card which is awesome. I will always repurchase there.
Angela S.
Pickerington, OH
I usually only buy generic brands unless they are not available. I see no reason to spend more money if it isn't necessary. Anyhow, my daughter tends to get "growing pains" a lot during the night. When it's really bad, she takes a teaspoon of this and in about 20 minutes is back asleep and feeling better.
Paula W.
I love buying Walgreens brand products. Most of the time they have them buy one get one free or 50% off. My kids take this with no qualms about the taste and it smells good too. It's a much better value than the brand names.
ankara a.
Palm Bay, FL
Great product, kids love the cherry flavor. There always a good deal when you but two. Love the generic brand.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
This is comparable to children tylenol. Never had a problem with it. Looks & tastes the exact same.