Walgreens Infant Gas Relief Drop, 1 oz

by Walgreens

Anti-Gas Simethicone 20 mg dose Nonstaining Formula 2 No alcohol 3 No saccharin 4 No artificial flavor 5 New dosing syringe design 6 Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* 1-800-Walgreens *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 20112.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Infant Gas Relief Drop, 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Abby G.
Loveland, CO
This product works so well. My littles know it helps and the flavor makes it easy to take. I keep a bottle handy in the diaper bag to help ease any tummy issues they have. Both of my littles use it regularly. The price point is perfect and there's no extra yuck in the product which I really appreciate
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have found them to be safe and effective on my granddaughter! I have also used them instead of an expensive national brand for my pet Guinea Pigs under a vets care!
Angelina H.
Phelan
I bought this product hoping to get some relief for my baby but it wasn't as effective as I thought it would be..he still remained very fussy and unhappy so I did not continue to use it..I wouldn't recommend but every baby is different so feel free to try.
marisol S.
94531
Have been using this with all my kids, since my 8 year old. Always helps make their tummy aches go away. And the taste is pretty good for medicine.
Keri C.
Farmerville, LA
An absolute must have for my infant. I was told this worked better than any other gas drop and they were right. I ended up stocking up once I figured out it worked!
Brandi W.
Washington, Pa
This helped many night when my daughter was miserable from havingn gas. It is just as good as name brand just cheaper in price.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We love using the gas drops and they help pretty well but if you use to many you can cause your kid to get constipated.
Cameron K.
Amazing product! Use this all the time. The relief comes quickly and your little one goes on with their day...happy!
Christa M.
Niles, MI
Great generic alternative! Works just as well as the name brands. I used walgreens brand with both of my children
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
I used these when I first found out my son was colic. they seemed to help at first.. But not so much anymore. Maybe gas isn't the issue though!

Looking for your answer?