BY WALGREENS

Anti-Gas Simethicone 20 mg dose Nonstaining Formula 2 No alcohol 3 No saccharin 4 No artificial flavor 5 New dosing syringe design 6 Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* 1-800-Walgreens *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 20112. see more...

Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I have found them to be safe and effective on my granddaughter! I have also used them instead of an expensive national brand for my pet Guinea Pigs under a vets care!
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
I used these when I first found out my son was colic. they seemed to help at first.. But not so much anymore. Maybe gas isn't the issue though!
Brandi W.
Washington, Pa
This helped many night when my daughter was miserable from havingn gas. It is just as good as name brand just cheaper in price.
Chelsea S.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a lifesaver for new moms! One of the most important products to have at home especially if you have a colicky baby.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We love using the gas drops and they help pretty well but if you use to many you can cause your kid to get constipated.
Cameron K.
Amazing product! Use this all the time. The relief comes quickly and your little one goes on with their day...happy!
Christa M.
Niles, MI
Great generic alternative! Works just as well as the name brands. I used walgreens brand with both of my children
Tabitha S.
Griffith, IN
Great alternative to the pricey name brand gas drops. Used them all the time for my kids in their bottles.