BY WALGREENS

Medically recommended cold therapy helps speed healing, reduces pain and swelling. Extra large opening for easy filling...even takes whole ice cubes. Proven superior over other ice bags Efficient transfer of cold Easily conforms to body contours Leak resistant, latex free, lifetime warranty 1 qt capacity ; see more...

Ryan S.
Reading, PA
I have bad shoulders and I use this almost every night when I get home from work. The bad lasts and can take a beating. It molds well over any body part that needs icing
Yaimee O.
Walgreens Ice Bag for Cold Therapy work well and stays cold for a long time which is nice. The price is really good. Walgreens is also a brand I trust.
Mezi G.
Does exactly what it is designed to fo. you stick ice cubes inside of it, put it on whatever is swollen and boom it's a flexible form fitting ice pack!
Kelsey  D.
I love using these old fashioned ice bags on my head. I use this whenever I get the flu and need to bring my body temperature down.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
I think this is a very useful and easy to use! Also very cheap! I definetely recommend for athletes!!!!!