BY WALGREENS

Color & dye free 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is inexpensive and it's the exact same in my opinion as the name brand!" in 4 reviews
  • "really helps when i have a sinus headache." in 1 review
Nita J.
These are staple at our house. I am wondering why all pills aren't dye free. Kudos to you Walgreens. I have a lot of allergies and I don't need dyes to contribute more to that factor. This is a definite repurchase for us. I would recommend to a friend.
Sam M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always buy Walgreens' ibuprofen since it's cheaper than other brands but works just as well. This is something I have on hand all the time in case of a headache or cramps.
MILLIE C.
I keep these at all times, one of my recurring purchases, I love that they work just as well as Advil for it to be a store brand pain reliver and I save money as well
Diana C.
I'd like to leave a positive review, however, that's unlikely. I rarely need to take anything for pain and when I do I do my best to steer clear of anything ibuprofen related for medical reasons. However, that option is not always available so I'm basing my opinion on the fact that for a solid day most recently in the past week I had an ache in one of my arms. Took two and almost four hours later I was still in pain. Took a few more and nothing. The pain remained and my frustration grew. Needless to say the only reason this product is still in my medical cabinet is strictly for those who prefer it over the other options I have available when in need of something to relieve aches and pains.
Vanessa K.
This product is obviously great for any daily aches and pains (head aches etc), but as an athlete: what athlete doesn't need ibuprofen? Obviously any ibuprofen will do but these are inexpensive in comparison to many other brands and work just as great. so buy this cheaper awesome for the same effect!
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
These work as well as their name brand brother. They do put me to sleep. I only use these type for aches and pains that may keep me from sleeping well. Would be excellent for those whom have arthritis.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
This kind of ibuprofen does work well but so does anyone's generic brand. As long as it is ibuprofen it'll kick your pain outta here. Being a nurse I know going name brand is not always best.
jamie h.
I only take pain medications when I have a migraine and these little pills knock out my migraine within a half hour of taking them, every time!!
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
These are great pain relievers. Much cheaper than the name brand and works just as well. I don't see any reason to pay more!
Dawn M.
Lancaster, OH
This is inexpensive and it's the exact same in my opinion as the name brand! Works great for headaches and back aches!