Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Chloe B.

BY WALGREENS

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! " in 10 reviews
  • "If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin." in 8 reviews
  • "It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. " in 5 reviews
Angela D.
Englewood, NJ
Works just as well as its brand name competitors, i take Advil pm... sometimes its tempting to take medicine to help you fall asleep but please do it in moderation.
maira b.
Victorville, CA
Ibeprofen helps all my aches and pains within minutes. The pm helps me get a better night sleep its also an anti inflammatory to helps with tooth aches :)
Mayra G.
District Hts, MD
This is a great alternative to Advil pm. It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep.
Cyndi C.
Columbia, MO
I use this product after a hard days work in the Salon with my arms up all day and my shoulders all tight. It really helps a lot to relieve the tension.
JOY V.
Works excellent! Take it before bedtime for a pain free and sound sleep. Works for my toothaches, headaches, sprains. Satisfied with the purchase.
Jessica M.
Waterbury, CT
I always try to buy store brand stuff, but I don't always get good quality. That's definitely not the case with these, great price, great product!
Kesa D.
Yorkville, IL
Works just as well as Tylenol pm it got my fever down and helped me fall asleep. It quelled all the aches and pains related to my fever as well.
Stephanie H.
It works amazing just like name brand does! Inexpensive and does the trick! I would recommend it to anyone for sure. I have used it for years.
Breanna S.
Liberty Lake , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always buy off brand pain medication but this one imparticula I prefer. It works fast and allows you to sleep better and keep the pain away.
C C.
Medicine is medicine and Ibuprofen is processed by the kidneys.. It has the same ingredients and this store brand is cheaper and does it job.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? If so is it worth it
Maxine C.
Malden, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these as good as name brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?