Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Chloe B.

BY WALGREENS

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Walgreens Ibuprofen PM
  • "I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! " in 10 reviews
  • "If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin." in 8 reviews
  • "It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. " in 5 reviews
Maria M.
Redwood City, CA
I like taking this PM medication because it helps me fall asleep. I do not wake up feeling tired the next day. I would recommend this plus the price is pretty cheap.
maira b.
Victorville, CA
Ibeprofen helps all my aches and pains within minutes. The pm helps me get a better night sleep its also an anti inflammatory to helps with tooth aches :)
Mayra G.
District Hts, MD
This is a great alternative to Advil pm. It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep.
Cyndi C.
Columbia, MO
I use this product after a hard days work in the Salon with my arms up all day and my shoulders all tight. It really helps a lot to relieve the tension.
Jessica M.
waterburg ct
I always try to buy store brand stuff, but I don't always get good quality. That's definitely not the case with these, great price, great product!
JOY V.
Works excellent! Take it before bedtime for a pain free and sound sleep. Works for my toothaches, headaches, sprains. Satisfied with the purchase.
Kesa D.
Yorkville, IL
Works just as well as Tylenol pm it got my fever down and helped me fall asleep. It quelled all the aches and pains related to my fever as well.
Ashley B.
Works just as good as the named brand stuff!!! Use it all the time! Walgreens have great secondary brand products! One of my favorite stores!!!
Stephanie H.
It works amazing just like name brand does! Inexpensive and does the trick! I would recommend it to anyone for sure. I have used it for years.
Breanna S.
Liberty Lake, WA
I always buy off brand pain medication but this one imparticula I prefer. It works fast and allows you to sleep better and keep the pain away.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? If so is it worth it
Maxine C.
Parma
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these as good as name brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?