Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Chloe B.

BY WALGREENS

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Walgreens Ibuprofen PM
  • "I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! " in 10 reviews
  • "If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin." in 8 reviews
  • "It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. " in 5 reviews
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
I like taking this PM medication because it helps me fall asleep. I do not wake up feeling tired the next day. I would recommend this plus the price is pretty cheap.
C C.
Medicine is medicine and Ibuprofen is processed by the kidneys.. It has the same ingredients and this store brand is cheaper and does it job.
Angela D.
Englewood, NJ
Works just as well as its brand name competitors, i take Advil pm... sometimes its tempting to take medicine to help you fall asleep but please do it in moderation.
Maria M.
Redwood City, CA
Michel M.
Palm Desert, CA
I love this, works just as good as the other big name brands. I take it and it kicks in like 15 minutes later and helps me sleep all night.
Mayra G.
District Hts, MD
This is a great alternative to Advil pm. It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep.
Aileen D.
Hialeah, FL
I love this.... Not only does it work just as well as other brand name pain killers.... it costs less! It's a win win if you ask me.
Cyndi C.
Columbia, MO
I use this product after a hard days work in the Salon with my arms up all day and my shoulders all tight. It really helps a lot to relieve the tension.
cassandra r.
Omaha, NE
I love this pm medicine I am able to sleep threw the night uninterupted and I am not drowsey in the morning.
Angelica R.
This is just as good as brand name if not the same. Helped with my body aches from a long day of work . And great price as well .
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Maxine C.
Malden
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these as good as name brand?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? If so is it worth it
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?