Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Chloe B.

BY WALGREENS

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! " in 10 reviews
  • "If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin." in 8 reviews
  • "It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. " in 5 reviews
roxanne v.
El Paso, TX
This product really does what it says! It helps you go to sleep and stay asleep, it helped me with my body aches from the gym. I completely recommend this product
Tes W.
Sibley, MO
I love this! I suffer from back pain mostly at night. I just take two of these before I go to bed and I am asleep without any pain within minutes. Great price too!
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
I've been taking these for a cold about 3 days now and it has just about gone!! The only thing I don't like is I'm still groggy when I wake up for a couple hours.
Lanice S S.
Cascade, CO
Sometimes my back hurts bad, and i just can't get to sleep, I don't need anything to strong these are perfect, not only does it kill my back pain, but it helps me get to sleep and stay asleep!
tonisha t.
Otisville, NY
Great product. I use it every now and then and it work fantastic. You only need one pill and you don't wake up groggy or anything the next morning. And it is much cheaper than everything
Heather F.
Schertz, TX
I have insomnia and tried this medication and found that it really works great. I never wake up feeling groggy the next day and always fall asleep so easily and stay asleep.
Megan M.
Oceanside, CA
Ibuprofin is my go to med. i always have some on hand. Now with the pm brand, its even better! Not only does it take your aches and pains away it also helps you sleep.
Maria M.
Redwood City, CA
I like taking this PM medication because it helps me fall asleep. I do not wake up feeling tired the next day. I would recommend this plus the price is pretty cheap.
Angela D.
Englewood, NJ
Works just as well as its brand name competitors, i take Advil pm... sometimes its tempting to take medicine to help you fall asleep but please do it in moderation.
maira b.
Victorville, CA
Ibeprofen helps all my aches and pains within minutes. The pm helps me get a better night sleep its also an anti inflammatory to helps with tooth aches :)
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? If so is it worth it
Maxine C.
Malden, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these as good as name brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?