Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Chloe B.

BY WALGREENS

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! " in 10 reviews
  • "If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin." in 8 reviews
  • "It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. " in 5 reviews
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
I've been taking these for a cold about 3 days now and it has just about gone!! The only thing I don't like is I'm still groggy when I wake up for a couple hours.
maira b.
Victorville, CA
Ibeprofen helps all my aches and pains within minutes. The pm helps me get a better night sleep its also an anti inflammatory to helps with tooth aches :)
Lanice S S.
Cascade, CO
Sometimes my back hurts bad, and i just can't get to sleep, I don't need anything to strong these are perfect, not only does it kill my back pain, but it helps me get to sleep and stay asleep!
Chelsey T.
San Diego, CA
Ibuprofen is my go to medicine. I have a big bottle ofregular and also of PM. It is very fast acting and takes the pain right away
tonisha t.
Otisville, NY
Great product. I use it every now and then and it work fantastic. You only need one pill and you don't wake up groggy or anything the next morning. And it is much cheaper than everything
Jessica M.
Waterbury, CT
I always try to buy store brand stuff, but I don't always get good quality. That's definitely not the case with these, great price, great product!
Heather F.
Schertz, TX
I have insomnia and tried this medication and found that it really works great. I never wake up feeling groggy the next day and always fall asleep so easily and stay asleep.
Kesa D.
Yorkville, IL
Works just as well as Tylenol pm it got my fever down and helped me fall asleep. It quelled all the aches and pains related to my fever as well.
Stephanie H.
It works amazing just like name brand does! Inexpensive and does the trick! I would recommend it to anyone for sure. I have used it for years.
Megan M.
Oceanside, CA
Ibuprofin is my go to med. i always have some on hand. Now with the pm brand, its even better! Not only does it take your aches and pains away it also helps you sleep.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? If so is it worth it
Maxine C.
Malden
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these as good as name brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?