Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Chloe B.

BY WALGREENS

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! " in 10 reviews
  • "If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin." in 8 reviews
  • "It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. " in 5 reviews
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Any ibuprofen will do. I'm not too picky about it. I prefer it over Midol or Pamprin. It works much better for me and takes away those cramps and other aches. Definitely my go to over the counter medication.
Danielle H.
Lake Wales, FL
This nighttime ibuprofen is a good alternative to Tylenol without the harmful effects to your liver. It starts to work in about 30 minutes and provides enough relief to fall asleep.
Ashley C.
I work different shifts as a CNA so I never have a regular sleep schedule. I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great!
christina s.
winnsboro, TX
We keep this in stock. Due to my chronic pain, I will use this. Also, it works great for migraines. My daughter and I both suffer from migraines and this gem is a lifesaver.
Milanie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Generic, store brands are just as great! Forget about spending so much on popular name brands!! I am glad I purchased the Walgreens ibuprophen. Works great and does the job.
Michelle K.
Hope Valley, RI
I like taking this PM medication because it helps me fall asleep. I do not wake up feeling tired the next day. I would recommend this plus the price is pretty cheap.
Melany M.
Brandon, FL
This does miracles on my headaches and it acts super fast too definitely recommend it and is not as strong to make you drowsy and even after eatign it works just a well
Joseph S.
Picayune, MS
I take these everynight to help me go to sleep. I take one and about 30 minutes after I fall asleep and sleep all night. I wake up the next morning feeling refreshed.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
I was having a killer migraine and stopped by my local walgreens to pick up some medicine. Luckily it wasn't too expensive and I felt as though I would buy it again!
Amanda C.
Adair, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Store brands have started to step up their game and make a product that is as good as name brands. Store brand controls and helps with aches, pains and headaches.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? If so is it worth it
Maxine C.
Malden, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these as good as name brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?