Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Chloe B.

BY WALGREENS

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Walgreens Ibuprofen PM
  • "I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! " in 10 reviews
  • "If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin." in 8 reviews
  • "It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. " in 5 reviews
Larayne f.
Summerville, SC
This product is in my car and house. I love it works great for me i suffer with migranes since i was younger and once i tried these i stuck with themthey don't make me drowsy and also they work faster than most i have tried
Laura G.
Romeoville, IL
I had a short period that I was having trouble going and staying asleep. Since I work early mornings sleep is very important. I bought these because I wanted to save a few bucks and these work great. I slept all night
Melody H.
Milford, DE
There is nothing worse than trying to fall asleep when your body is aching from the days activities. I have used this product and now buy it faithfully. It works just as well as Motrin PM and costs significantly less.
jessica p.
Moreno Valley, CA
Works great! This product is one of my favorite pain relievers! It works quick and the taste isn't bad at all lol I use it frequently! Try it, it works if not the same or better than the average Tylenol or advil.
Rosa S.
Newberry, FL
Works great just don't take any benadryl with it bc it's already a active ingredient! Works pretty quickly if you take the soft gels. Keep your eye open on walgreens and cvs bc they put it on sale bogo quite often!
Kimberly J.
Dallas, TX
This product is a MUST have! Its works wonderfully on all aches and pains as well as reducing fever while allowing you to get that much needed sleep. You will love the savings just as much as I love this product.
Danielle Q.
Fillmore, CA
Excellent value for the money. However, i notice that it wears off after a short amount of time compared to the name brand. It works fast though. So if looking for quick relief, this product does the job!
Elizabeth L.
Indianapolis, IN
I get headaches pretty often and usually have trouble falling asleep. When I first tried this, I was hesitant because it isn't a big brand name medication but I'm so glad I tried it. Now I take one before bedtime and it allows me to sleep through the night peacefully.
Wendy W.
North Port, FL
I have to agree with the other reviews, the Walgreens Ibuprofen works well. It has the same active ingredient as the others and, as a result, cures my ailments and provides a good nights rest.
Melanie W.
Tomball, TX
The sleep aid, which is just an antihistamine, gives me such a hangover in the morning. If you need a pain reliever, take just the ibuprofen. If you need it to sleep, then take an antihistamine.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? If so is it worth it
Maxine C.
Malden
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these as good as name brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?