Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Chloe B.

BY WALGREENS

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! " in 10 reviews
  • "If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin." in 8 reviews
  • "It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. " in 5 reviews
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls , SD
I get headaches so much and it prevents me from sleeping but these are so helpful!
Susie Y.
Omaha, NE
Works great if you are achy and need some sleep. Take it early so you are not groggy in the morning!!
Sean S.
Portland, OR
Works wonderfully , great when I need sleep , works fast I will always use it.
Nicole G.
Southaven, MS
These work wonders for my headaches ! better than tylenol !!! highly recommend!❤
Lyna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Feeling sick? Try this!!! Ibrupofen will always do it's job by getting you through your flu days!!! You can never go wrong with this product!
Alexys C.
Works really well, ibuprofen is a must have in my home, and purse, and car..
Melody H.
Milford, DE
There is nothing worse than trying to fall asleep when your body is aching from the days activities. I have used this product and now buy it faithfully. It works just as well as Motrin PM and costs significantly less.
Melanie W.
Tomball, TX
The sleep aid, which is just an antihistamine, gives me such a hangover in the morning. If you need a pain reliever, take just the ibuprofen. If you need it to sleep, then take an antihistamine.
Moni M.
Fremont, CA
Best for a relaxed sleep and when i m total need of pain killers or when my muscles ache badly and need complete rest
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert
Me encantan estas pastillas me encantan por que cuando no puedo dormir ellas resuelven
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? If so is it worth it
Maxine C.
Malden
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these as good as name brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?