BY WALGREENS

Relieves Occasional Sleeplessness. Also Relieves Minor Aches & Pains. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Capsule-Shaped Tablets 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Susanna D.
Huntsville, TX
This product works just as well as any name brand ibuprofen for a lot less than the actual name brand price. So if you like pain relief for a reasonable price you should definitely try this product.
Leticia P.
If you can't sleep that is for you. I have problems to sleep and I took one and helped wonderfully. But I don't want to get addicted so I just take when it is necessary
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
These are great for the occasional headache, muscle pain, and cramp! Works just as good as name brand ones, and its affordable!
Rachel P.
Sacramento, CA
Achey and not sleepy? two problems solved in two pills. the answer to most of my problems. If you need me, I'll be snoring.
Paige S.
Troy, Mo
These are great for any minor type of pain. They are very affordable and work just as good as any of the big name brands.
Evelyn D.
These work well, I just cant take P.M. sedatives anymore with little ones. Great quality for cheap.