Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Chloe B.

BY WALGREENS

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I find it very hard to sleep the night before working an early morning shift so I started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! " in 10 reviews
  • "If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin." in 8 reviews
  • "It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. " in 5 reviews
Caitlin L.
Cheap and my necessary item. I get high blood pressure occasionally throughout the day, which always results in me getting a headache. I take 2 of these and go calm down for a bit and I'm good to go. I think everyone knows that they need this!
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Any ibuprofen will do. I'm not too picky about it. I prefer it over Midol or Pamprin. It works much better for me and takes away those cramps and other aches. Definitely my go to over the counter medication.
Lilibeth T.
Brooklyn , NY
It is always good to have ibuprofen at home. It is good for headache and other pain. You should always have it at home
Luna H.
Love Walgreens brand ibuprofen, I generally carry the daytime ones on me. The PM's are very effective and helps me fall asleep almost instantaneously. Alleviates nagging pain too, and it's inexpensive - under $8 at your local Walgreens!
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I love ibuprofen ! Is the medication that you must have at home!! I get ibuprofen for my lymphadenopathy and it is very effective! I usually get the 400mg because they just cut the pain right away. I totally recommend these to anyone with minor pains, headaches, inflammation, or dysmenorrhea !
Chrisha B.
This is so essential to my life. It's a must have I use the pm kind because I have back aches from injuries I occured as a kid and when I go to lay down somenights it doesn't feel like i can get comfortable and this is where ibuprofen comes in handy because it relaxes the pain and helps me go on to sleep land.
Ramona S.
Alot of the time my lower back hurts at the end of the night.. Which wen it comes to this its perfect beacuse i can take two and go right to sleep.. Instead of taking anything that will knock me out and have me feeling sleepy all day when i wake up.. This is perfect . Also for head aches that you may have at the end of the day
Lauren T.
Loveland, CO
I sometime have issues falling asleep and staying asleep. When I have one of those nights I take 1 if I need to get to sleep but have wake up at a particular time. I take 2 if I can sleep in the next day. I have used both Tylenol PM and Advil PM this is just as good but cheaper.
Jenn V.
These work great when you have a headache or aches & pains before bed. If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin. Walgreens brands work just as well & you can get them for a fraction of the costs as the name brands!
mariana h.
This are they best i have had for pain and to help me with all they pain in my back and sleep fast working and great price i have really back pain anf this just makes it go away in less then 5min
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Sandy R.
Is this expensive? If so is it worth it
Maxine C.
Malden
Wellness Guru Expert
Are these as good as name brand?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?