Walgreens Ibuprofen PM

by Walgreens

For Occasional Sleeplessness. Helps You Fall Asleep & Stay Asleep. Relieves Minor Aches & Pains 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

Does anyone have to take a sleep aide weather prescription or non like me on a nightly basis?
Is this a good brand? Is is affordable?
Are these as good as name brand?
Start your review of Walgreens Ibuprofen PM!
Product Highlights
“...started taking ibuprofen PM to help me sleep sound through the night and it works great! ” in reviews
“If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin.” in reviews
“It has same ingredients as other name brand medications with ibuprofen and especially helpful if you can't sleep. ” in reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
2,428 reviews
Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Jennifer G.
I really enjoy taking this Ibuprofen when I have lower back pain I don't normally take prescription drugs or any drugs for pain but this one does relieve my pain and helps me to sleep at night I get this one n specific because it just makes me feel better I get to go to sleep and wake up refreshed for the next day unless I have back pain like on my lower back I like to treat this as a treatment when I am taking it for my lower back pain but if it's just like a headache or something that hurts me it really does relieve all my pain fast and easy but like I said for my lower back pain this one here is more like a treatment like for a week to two weeks that I get pain
Waco, TX
I think the off brand works just as well as the name brand items. No matter what it is when t comes to medicine, I always pick off brand because the price point is WAY better. I will always make that decision.
Alot of the time my lower back hurts at the end of the night.. Which wen it comes to this its perfect beacuse i can take two and go right to sleep.. Instead of taking anything that will knock me out and have me feeling sleepy all day when i wake up.. This is perfect . Also for head aches that you may have at the end of the day
Fort Gratiot, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Walgreens Ibuprofen PM uploaded by Luna H.
Love Walgreens brand ibuprofen, I generally carry the daytime ones on me. The PM's are very effective and helps me fall asleep almost instantaneously. Alleviates nagging pain too, and it's inexpensive - under $8 at your local Walgreens!
San Ysidro, CA
I love ibuprofen ! Is the medication that you must have at home!! I get ibuprofen for my lymphadenopathy and it is very effective! I usually get the 400mg because they just cut the pain right away. I totally recommend these to anyone with minor pains, headaches, inflammation, or dysmenorrhea !
Loveland, CO
I sometime have issues falling asleep and staying asleep. When I have one of those nights I take 1 if I need to get to sleep but have wake up at a particular time. I take 2 if I can sleep in the next day. I have used both Tylenol PM and Advil PM this is just as good but cheaper.
These work great when you have a headache or aches & pains before bed. If you typically have a normal sleep pattern, these will help you fall asleep right away, however, if you have sleep issues, such as myself, I still have to take a 5 or 10mg melatonin. Walgreens brands work just as well & you can get them for a fraction of the costs as the name brands!
Cheap and my necessary item. I get high blood pressure occasionally throughout the day, which always results in me getting a headache. I take 2 of these and go calm down for a bit and I'm good to go. I think everyone knows that they need this!
This is so essential to my life. It's a must have I use the pm kind because I have back aches from injuries I occured as a kid and when I go to lay down somenights it doesn't feel like i can get comfortable and this is where ibuprofen comes in handy because it relaxes the pain and helps me go on to sleep land.
Huntsville, TX
This product works just as well as any name brand ibuprofen for a lot less than the actual name brand price. So if you like pain relief for a reasonable price you should definitely try this product.