Walgreens Ibuprofen Infant Liquid Berry uploaded by Brittany K.

BY WALGREENS

Lasts Up To 8 Hours For Ages 6 Mos. To 23 Mos. No High Fructose Corn Syrup Alcohol And Gluten Free Includes Syringe Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010. see more...

• How many people like this brand over the name brand?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
I had to use this recently. I had a baby and the hospital did my prescription wrong and i cant take pills. My husband got me this instead and worked amazingly. Its not to bad of price either and the flavor is not as horrible as other liquid medicines i have had. was easy to take.
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love walgreens brand. This medication is the same as the brand name, has a great flavor, directions are easy to read, and comes in different sizes. My son doesn't spit it out, so the taste is enjoyable, and it works well too. I would suggest asking the pharmacy for a syringe instead of using the cup given with the medication.
Guadalupe G.
Stickney, IL
Wow these Walgreens brand to ibuprofen it's the best I always use these for my kids it helps them a lot and it right away do the job it's the best pain medication for fever or headache for infants.
Katherine I.
Bronx, Ny
Depending on how many ML and on the pain. This product works like magic usually when I have a headache or back pain. I take this product and within 20 mins it starts kicking in. I believe this is better than Tylenol or Advil. I love it
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Works great, and just as good as other brands but not as expensive. Next time flip over the packages and read for yourself. We all need to save money any way possible.
Jaymee J.
Pinellas Park, FL
This product worked just as well as the name brand would have. it was less expensive, and my kids took it easily, which means it didn't taste totally disgusting!
lupe c.
Bradenton , FL
Same as brand name! I been using this for years. Same ingredients different box and label. If you're really on a budget and want to be healthy this is way to go!
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
I always but the store brand if I'm able to save money. Check the ingredients, usual your getting the same stuff just cheaper and it works just as well
Bridget S.
Orlando, FL
This generic brand is just as good as the original. The taste and effectiveness is exactly what you need when trying to relieve a child.
Megan S.
Woodward, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Walgreens brand works just as good as name brands for much cheaper. Walgreens is faster and easier than going to bigger stores.
Jennifer W.
Windsor, WI
How many people like this brand over the name brand?