BY WALGREENS

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I always choose Walgreens brand products over the name brand - they offer the same active ingredient but for a much better value." in 2 reviews
Hannah W.
Edmond, OK
Works good but not as good as name brands. Great value for the amount though.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
I lived off these in college which leads me to believe if they actually work but I was always really hungover. I think they worked in the end.
Jessica N.
Darien, CT
Helps a lot about throat pain. I just took one and after a short time the pain was gone.
Shirley T.
Works just as good as Motrin. Easy to swallow. Price is considerably less then the name brand.
Brittnie A.
Walgreens Ibuprofen works just as good as the Motrin brand. This brand is also cheaper than the Motrin brand.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Motrin (Ibuprofen) is a life saver for me when it's that dreaded time of the month. Helps with my muscle spasms and back aches, as well as cramping. I always have to have a bottle on hand for emergencies. An amazing anti-inflammatory.
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I will only use the walgreens brand. works better than the name brand on my opinion.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
I always choose Walgreens brand products over the name brand - they offer the same active ingredient but for a much better value. I use and love Walgreens brand products, this is one of many!
Samantha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will forever go to ibuprofen for a headache! Always helps mine right away, this is my lifesaver for headaches!!
Melanie S.
Works great! just as good as the name brand ibuprofen. love the price of the Walgreens brand!