BY WALGREENS #11 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Dietary Supplements Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Well At Walgreens&Reg; Ibuprofen Tablets Usp 200Mg Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended‡ Compare To Motrin&Reg; Ib Tablets Active Ingredient ? 1-800-426-9391 ‡Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010. ? This Product Is Not Manufactured Or Distributed By Mcneil Consumer Healthcare&Reg;, Owner Of The Registered Trademark Motrin Ib Tablets. ^Nonsteroidal Anti-Flammatory Drug. *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products On Your Money Back. see more...

Sarah H.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is not n my cabinet right now. Works just as well as the name brand for half the price. Which I usually find to be the truth with medication. I only buy something else if its BOGO and the price averages cheaper.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert
I HAVE TRY MANY OTHER BRAND OF THIS PRODUCT BUT NOT THIS ONE AND HAVE TRY OTHER BRANDS FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES AND THEY DIDN'T WORK TO GOOD WILL THIS BE THE SAME AS OTHER BRAND
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill
I am not the biggest fan of taking medication but when I really am in pain I take ibuprofen. It works quickly and effectively on pain like migraines or even muscle soreness. It is inexpensive and worth the buy.
Niki S.
These work for some people I know but not for me. I tried taking these when I had a headache but they didn't work for me. I had to go out and buy something else.
Joanna G.
For the longest time I was anemic and suffered from chronic headaches and was prescribed ibuprofen. I stopped getting them so often so i stopped getting them prescribed but I quicily went throught 60 count bottles which led to buying bulk sizes since i was taking 600 mg every 6 hours. Really helped a lot and saved money.
Lindsey  S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ibuprofen is a must to have on hand. At Walgreens with your card it's a cheaper price. That's where I get mine. There is no difference in the product but the price is great.
Shelby  R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always go to Walgreen for my medication! They're cheap and very reliable. Especially for someone who is on their feet all day long and ends up with a lower back ache.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Honestly one of my favorite pain relievers. These work honestly pretty well! Definitely keep these in a little case for when you're on the go.
Whitney C.
One of my favorite pain relievers. Frequent headaches are something I'm dealing with, so this has become my best friend, unfortunately!
Brytania D.
Stafford, TX
Walgreen's meds are the best I am a member and I always buy Walgreen brand since it ends up being the same thing but better price