BY WALGREENS #11 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Dietary Supplements Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Well At Walgreens&Reg; Ibuprofen Tablets Usp 200Mg Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended‡ Compare To Motrin&Reg; Ib Tablets Active Ingredient ? 1-800-426-9391 ‡Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010. ? This Product Is Not Manufactured Or Distributed By Mcneil Consumer Healthcare&Reg;, Owner Of The Registered Trademark Motrin Ib Tablets. ^Nonsteroidal Anti-Flammatory Drug. *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products On Your Money Back. see more...

Mikesha T.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Honestly one of my favorite pain relievers. These work honestly pretty well! Definitely keep these in a little case for when you're on the go.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
One of my favorite pain relievers. Frequent headaches are something I'm dealing with, so this has become my best friend, unfortunately!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Storrs, CT
I am not the biggest fan of taking medication but when I really am in pain I take ibuprofen. It works quickly and effectively on pain like migraines or even muscle soreness. It is inexpensive and worth the buy.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Wellness Guru Expert
I HAVE TRY MANY OTHER BRAND OF THIS PRODUCT BUT NOT THIS ONE AND HAVE TRY OTHER BRANDS FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES AND THEY DIDN'T WORK TO GOOD WILL THIS BE THE SAME AS OTHER BRAND
Niki S.
Niki S.
These work for some people I know but not for me. I tried taking these when I had a headache but they didn't work for me. I had to go out and buy something else.
DARIAN B.
DARIAN B.
Osceola, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
Ibdrophin is always my go to for any and everything. The Walgreens brand works just as well and is not expensive at all.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
These are great. They are just as good as the name brand ones and they are cheaper. Great product
Emilen R.
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I usually have to take 2 or 3 for it to actually work because the dosage is low but it good . Same as regular ibuprofen
Faith S.
Faith S.
These tabs may not have the smooth coating like the name brand, but they are cheap and provide the same pain relief.
Lakechia G.
Lakechia G.
Jackson, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
Walgreens brands are very reliable and work just as well as the name brand stuff. I will always chose them