BY WALGREENS

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I always choose Walgreens brand products over the name brand - they offer the same active ingredient but for a much better value." in 2 reviews
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
I always choose Walgreens brand products over the name brand - they offer the same active ingredient but for a much better value. I use and love Walgreens brand products, this is one of many!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Motrin (Ibuprofen) is a life saver for me when it's that dreaded time of the month. Helps with my muscle spasms and back aches, as well as cramping. I always have to have a bottle on hand for emergencies. An amazing anti-inflammatory.
Nicole A.
Cold Sprgs Hi, KY
Works just the same as "brand" ibuprofens! You can also find it on sale and in multiple forms (tablet, capsule, etc) in multiple counts very easily. Works great in reducing fever/swelling/aches and pains.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does just as good as regular ibuprofen and goes to work quickly at relieving my aches, pains, and fevers. Cheap and that's a huge bonus. With register rewards I can get them for almost nothing!
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
I lived off these in college which leads me to believe if they actually work but I was always really hungover. I think they worked in the end.
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , KY
This is my favorite headache medicine. It's all I ever take! I have tried others and ibuprofen helps more than any!
Samantha C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will forever go to ibuprofen for a headache! Always helps mine right away, this is my lifesaver for headaches!!
Meryl F.
Derby , CT
This product is great. It's almost better than the name brand Advil. Works very quickly, and is priced fairly!
Brittnie A.
Walgreens Ibuprofen works just as good as the Motrin brand. This brand is also cheaper than the Motrin brand.
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY
These work fine for curing headaches. They work just as good as other brands. I would recommend these.