2 colors available

BY WALGREENS

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I always choose Walgreens brand products over the name brand - they offer the same active ingredient but for a much better value." in 2 reviews
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Downers Grove, IL
I lived off these in college which leads me to believe if they actually work but I was always really hungover. I think they worked in the end.
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Motrin (Ibuprofen) is a life saver for me when it's that dreaded time of the month. Helps with my muscle spasms and back aches, as well as cramping. I always have to have a bottle on hand for emergencies. An amazing anti-inflammatory.
Brittnie A.
Brittnie A.
Walgreens Ibuprofen works just as good as the Motrin brand. This brand is also cheaper than the Motrin brand.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
I will only use the walgreens brand. works better than the name brand on my opinion.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , Ky
This is my favorite headache medicine. It's all I ever take! I have tried others and ibuprofen helps more than any!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Cold Sprgs Hi, KY
Works just the same as "brand" ibuprofens! You can also find it on sale and in multiple forms (tablet, capsule, etc) in multiple counts very easily. Works great in reducing fever/swelling/aches and pains.
Meryl F.
Meryl F.
Derby , CT
This product is great. It's almost better than the name brand Advil. Works very quickly, and is priced fairly!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Works great! just as good as the name brand ibuprofen. love the price of the Walgreens brand!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Darien, CT
Helps a lot about throat pain. I just took one and after a short time the pain was gone.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Works just as good as Motrin. Easy to swallow. Price is considerably less then the name brand.