Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic

First aid to help prevent infection. Use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Aids in removing mucus in mouth.

Do you keep this in your house?
what is the best way to apply this to a wound?
What do you use this product for?
Start your review of Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic!
How would you rate this product?
Great for any cuts, scratches, and sores. It takes out all of the infection and heals all wounds. Definitely recommend especially for children if they fall and get hurt. The whole bottle can last a family for a while.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I used H Peroxide for so much, beginning with the obvious using it on cuts, I use it on my hangnails as well, to whiten my teeth, and to clean stains out of my clothes. And that's not even everything. Plus it's cheap.
Fountain, CO
Been using this since we were kids way more affordable and can be used for various things! First aid is a first and then ear cleaning a second and with baking soda to brush my teeth a third. So happy I use this!
Vidalia, GA
Peroxide is amazing because it cleans out your wound, but doesn't really hurt you. I love using this when I get hurt, because it doesn't really burn. Plus it's easy to use on little kids without them screaming.
I've been using Hydrogen peroxide most of my life. This really works well. I use it for a lot of different things. From cleaning my piercings to medical purposes. It always makes everything so much cleaner.
Orlando, FL
It's cheap and it gets the job done...what more could you ask for? We use it as an antiseptic and a stain/odor remover. Works for mamma cloth, cloth diapers and pet accidents....as well as stains on clothes.
Conroe, TX
This is a must have at my house because I am so clumsy. I use this the first time I clean a wound and then let the wound start to heal after that. It just makes me feel better knowing It is cleaned off.
Jenkintown, PA
The best part of this product is that it's cheap and be used in so many ways. I use it to whiten my teeth and also for cleaning up cuts. It is also my go-to cleaning product for cleaning the sink, removing stains, and cleaning the shower. Will be purchasing again!

You need this. Cleaning out cuts and other ouchies is critical for proper healing. Infections are " no Bueno" ! We use this on us, kids, even our dogs when needed. Also good for cleaning up blood in fabric.
Church hill, TN
everyone has got to love peroxide. its good for so many things from putting on the kids bo boos to actually getting blood out of anything. i always have peroxide in my hoise and usually numerous bottles
Ask a question to the Influenster community...