BY WALGREENS #2 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

First aid to help prevent infection. Use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Aids in removing mucus in mouth. see more...

• Anyone else use this to take out stains?4 Answers
  • What is the last thing you had to use this for?6 Answers
  • what is the best way to apply this to a wound?5 Answers
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually use this for a variety of things.  First and foremost first aid of course and I also use it as a mouth rinse before brushing my teeth in the morning and at the end of the day.  Also used as a gargle when having a sore throat and a stain remover on clothes/carpets.
Janean B.
Peroxide is useful in so many things from first aid to house cleaning chores. I use it for cleaning cuts and the such but also as a mouth wash, a tooth ache pain reliever, hair lightener, and toothpaste additive. Peroxide is the one product that is always in the house. Definitely buy often.
Danielle S.
Jenkintown, PA
The best part of this product is that it's cheap and be used in so many ways. I use it to whiten my teeth and also for cleaning up cuts. It is also my go-to cleaning product for cleaning the sink, removing stains, and cleaning the shower. Will be purchasing again!

I have a bottle of this in both bathrooms, in the cleaning box and in the laundry room.  I purchase mine in the grocery store and it is a stable at my house for cuts, scrapes, for cleaning and getting a stain out of fabric.  Not only is it cheap and effective but it does not harm the environment.
Tikara L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for any cuts, scratches, and sores. It takes out all of the infection and heals all wounds. Definitely recommend especially for children if they fall and get hurt. The whole bottle can last a family for a while.
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
This is something we always have in our house and it comes in handy. The Walgreens price is incredibly cheap compared to name brand H peroxide. It’s the exact same just cheaper, a no brainer.
Bre'Ann W.
Peroxide is a good thing to keep in your house and your dorm room . It has so many uses and the Walgreens brand is the most convenient for me. The small bottles are usually a dollar . Which isn’t really expensivec
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as a mouth wash and I love it every time I use it I always buy it for that use and for cleanind minor cut is it very effective and I will definately recommend it!
Abby B.
Great to disinfect owies. NEVER USE ON PEIRCINGS because it will kill healthy cells as well, only use for scrapes, and things like that. Great to have in medicine cabinet!
Bryan C.
Super handy to have laying around the house. Can be used for so many things and really convenient when you get weird little cuts that are slightly worrying looking.
Jacquelynn V.
El Paso, TX
Ever used it to cure a sore throat?
Brit B.
Does This product burn when you use it on a deep cut
Christy B.
White Hall, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would like to know if there is a difference between a name brand and generic?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this as good as the name brand?
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What do you use this product for?