Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic

First aid to help prevent infection. Use on minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Aids in removing mucus in mouth.

Many people say that this product can whiten you teeth, is this true?
HaaVe u utilized this for cleaning during this Covid-19 pandemic?
Do you keep this in your house?
Start your review of Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic!
How would you rate this product?
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
2,083 reviews
Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I get hang nails a lot because of my weak nails and I use this hydrogen perioxide a lot. It heals the wounds very quickly and takes away the pain.
kaila D.
I use it every few weeks when brushing my teeth to help whiten them, I read it in a magazine and it really works!
Brenda G.
Fresno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This hlep for ur cuts and so u can get better soon it will burn at frist but u will get use to it
Ashley L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is great for cleaning cuts and scraps. It's super affordable and you can get it at walmart.
Chelsy B.
Atwater, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of those must have in your home products. Any infection one might have, peroxide will clean it out no problem! I have used this product on many cuts, gashes, infections, etc. and within a day you see a huge difference. It helps the healing process speed up a bit, which is beneficial to anyone.
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Inexpensive basic first aid product to keep handy for emergencies. Store brand contains same ingredients exactly like any name brand hydrogen peroxide at a cheaper cost. Satisfied with this purchase.
Paula S.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Walgreens Hydrogen Peroxide 3% First Aid Antiseptic uploaded by Paula S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use Hydrogen Peroxide as mouthwash and It works wonderfully! Kills all the bacteria and stop cavities! I also use it as first aid Ofcourse and for cleaning purposes. I’ve learned that is the best cleaning product and you can find it for less than 1 dollar at any store! I really recommend!!!
Zory'A P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like using peroxide on my and my siblings injuries. I feel that peroxide best helps to clean and disinfect the said wounds.
Krishna R.
Passaic, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s very nice product. I always keep this one of bottle in my first aid kit because it helpful for cleaning your infected area on your body
Hope S.
East Haddam, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What I like about this product? Use this for just about anything you can think of. It comes in a huge bottle for a cheap price and you have it forever What I don’t like/ what I would change about this product? Nothing Would I recommend? Yes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...