BY WALGREENS #33 in Anti-Itch Cream

Stops itches and helps heal rashes. 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter and husband have eczema outbreaks all the time, i have used good brand creams. I picked up this one a couple months back and i was surprised that they like this one better. Its less sticky they said and for some reason it works faster
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This cream helps Walgreens brand is amazing and they always have a great sale going on either earning extra points or buy one get one half or free deals this Cream gets the job done with heat rash inflammation and bug bites
Victoria R.
Kent, WA
I remember my mom putting this on me whenever I had a mosquito bite (I live din Florida at the time, and the mosquitoes awaken at night, believe me on that), and I must say it does quite the trick! It's hard not to scratch the bite while it's on but it's totally worth the wait.
Jordan P.
I've had a really bad heat rash and this cream has done wonders, seriously. It works almost immediately. Walgreens associate told me it was stronger than camomile lotion and boy, she was right!
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Thank goodness for this stuff. I had a persistent skin infection that my doctor swore was bites but it totally wasn't and this stuff worked like a charm. Perfect for taking the itch away!
Katie T.
I have used this and the CVS generic brand, and they are both really great products for the price. It really helps with the itching so that scars won't form after the ailment.
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This cream works so good for itching. I always get generic brands and they really work. I wanna try them on mosquito bites and see if it will work
Tabitha G.
Whiting, IN
Works wonders! Very fast and effective cream and reasonably priced compared to the name brand product!
Elizabeth H.
This is a great product. It works just as well as a name brand product but is more affordable.