BY WALGREENS #6 in Anti-Itch Cream

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n ...3 Answers
  • Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from sh...5 Answers
  • Does the packaging allow you to use the product without c...4 Answers
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I have a bad allergy to metals and this stuff works great. If I ever wear a belt or anything with metal that touches my skin this is great to rub on
Kaleah C.
Rex, GA
I have eczema and it is the worse. My skin tends to flare up in the summer if I use this product two nights in a row my skin is flawless it's great!
Yerika S.
My legs have been so itchy lately. It's frustrating. I went to Walgreens and found this cream. It started working for me half hour after applying.
Kristen R.
Baraboo, WI
It really helped get rid of my itch and had a cooling feel. It didn’t get rid of the rash, but it definitely made me able to walk comfortably
Sam A.
This stuff is amazing if you get a rash or have an itchy or bumpy path of skin. This stuff will get rid of that feeling within a few minutes.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
This product works great for skin that is dry and itchy and on scabs. It is easy to apply and for the price you pay you get a lot out of it.
Candace W.
Clementon, NJ
Very effective and it cost less than other brands. Does a great job at relieving itch instantly.. may need to be used multiple times a day.
Jenna M.
During the summer I often find myself being eaten alive by mosquitoes. This store brand does the trick for easing my itching and discomfort.
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
i absolutely love hydrocortisone. i use it every time i get bite by mosquitoes and it works.... i highly recommend this product.
Angelia L.
Russellville , AR
This is the cortisone product we use. My daughter has eczema and this one calms her skin down. We have used it for years.
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX
Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles?
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross contamination so numerous family members can share the same product or does each person need their own, like deodorant or basal spray? Thanks!
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is Toppa- Toppa- ( good)