BY WALGREENS #6 in Anti-Itch Cream

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n ...3 Answers
  • Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from sh...5 Answers
  • Does the packaging allow you to use the product without c...4 Answers
Caroline S.
Brandon, FL
I have terrible reactions to bug bites and hydrocortisone cream is worth it's weight in gold. No need to buy name brand, store brands work just as well if not better and are always a better price.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Honestly such a great product, works wonders. The only thing that works for my dry, irritated skin. I frequently get eczema and this works better than the eczema creams they try to sell you.
Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
Whether its hydrocortisone or cortisone5 these products help when you suffer from itchy skin. Doesn't matter if it is from eczema or dry skin or bug bite it is instan relief of itching.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Perfect for bug bites especially if you're allergic to most bugs in Florida we have yellow flies. This works so good. It's at most stores it's not pricy at all.
Angelica M.
Esta crema de hydrocortisone son bien buenas para la picazón a mi no me puede faltar en el botiquín del baño siempre la tengo y se vende a un excelente precio 😉
Norrisha L.
LONG BEACH, CA
Walgreens brand actually work well it stops the itching better then name brands i had a bug bite used it and next thing you know the iting was gone i loved it
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
Works just as well as the name brand stuff. I used it after breaking out in gives from an allergic reaction to ibuprofen after having my oldest daughter.
Michelle S.
Dublin, OH
It's always great when you can find a product that works in a store brand! This is no different than buying the name brand - it's just much cheaper!!!
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
This is a great product. My daughter is allergic to mosquitoe bites. We go through a tube of this ever summer. Works great to make the itch go away.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
This helps sooo much for those mosquito bites that I can't seem to keep my hands off. I will keep using this time and time again. works like a charm.
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX
Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles?
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross contamination so numerous family members can share the same product or does each person need their own, like deodorant or basal spray? Thanks!
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is Toppa- Toppa- ( good)