BY WALGREENS #6 in Anti-Itch Cream

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n ...3 Answers
  • Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from sh...5 Answers
  • Does the packaging allow you to use the product without c...4 Answers
Brenda A.
Spring, TX
This is becoming my new friend this week. Although we do not have any pets the flea situation outside is horrible and unfortunately for us we brought them inside. I have so many flea bites on my feet and legs that I am non stop scratching. Lucky for me this ointment helps somewhat with the itching.
Valerie B.
Santa Clarita, CA
After having my last baby I had Pupps where I itched like crazy to the point I wanted to cry. My husband brought this for me because he couldn't find the Benadryl brand and I didn't want to cover myself in Calamine lotion. This worked like a charm for 20 min...but that 20 min was still pure heaven for me at that time. I would probably get this again and save the money instead of choosing the name brand creams.
Leticia C.
Las Vegas, NV
For some reason I get an itch on my shoulder blade that Itches like crazy. Nothing seemed to help with the itch. My husband came home with the Walgreens hydrocortisone cream and applied it to my shoulder and it worked! Now every time I get that nasty itch I only reach for the hydrocortisone cream
Gabriela D.
Wen I was pregnant I got allergies and I was itching 24/7. After I had my baby my allergies never went away. I love that all stores have it and it is petty affordable. I repurchased it many times and will get again. It really works
Danielle P.
Lynn Haven, FL
I used this for years on my face for my rosacea. I used it every morning and night and it took away my redness and inflammation. It would make my face feel greasy and heavy but I did what I had to do to make my rosacea tolerable.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
My dermatologist told me that on top of having psoriasis I have extremely sensitive skin
So even the act of crying often causes my face to break out in red blotches.This stuff is incredibly effective for clearing upy out breaks.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Wonderful to have on hand during summer for big bites! Applying sparingly does the job to ease off the itching. Very affordable and easy to find at Walgreens. I always keep on hand for camping trips. Would absolutely repurchase and recommend to others!
Autumn B.
Bellevue , NE
It's that time of year when you're spending your evenings outside and may not have bug spray. This helps calm the itch to those awful bug bites you wake up with.
Emily S.
Florence
My roommate and I enjoy being outdoors together. She and I often get bitten by mosquitoes so we were in search of a good cream for the itchiness. This stuff works wonders for those pesky bug bites. I would recommend this product to all of my friends! I will definitely be buying again.
Meghan W.
Saint Louis, MO
Walgreens Hydrocortisone Cream is definitely something you should have on hand for the summer. This cream provides instant relief from various bug bites and rashes common from spending time outside.
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX
Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles?
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross contamination so numerous family members can share the same product or does each person need their own, like deodorant or basal spray? Thanks!
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is Toppa- Toppa- ( good)