BY WALGREENS #6 in Anti-Itch Cream

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n ...3 Answers
  • Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from sh...5 Answers
  • Does the packaging allow you to use the product without c...4 Answers
Valentina P.
Minneapolis
I purchased this to use on my daughters baby acne. It didn’t work, and it made her sick (she threw up). It wasn’t the cheapest cream in the world, but it didn’t break the bank either. I was not satisfied with it and will not be buying it again.
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
This little tube is MAGIC! I kept getting eczema on my eyelid, around my eye and in my ear canal. (Weird, I know!) Then I got this stuff and like magic even after one use it is so much better!! It works people!
Victoria D.
This is a necessity for going camping or hiking. Especially around the summer time when mosquitos are out. I get bit a lot and I always keep this handy to keep the itching to a minimum. It soothes my skin and helps especially when I want to get some sleep. I take a Tylenol and put the cream on the spots where I itch and I'm able to knock out for most of the night.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Every bit as effective as big name brands without the huge price tag. I get a lot of allergy itches living in my part of the country and this is a lifesaver. Walgreens are all over the place, so it's easily accessible, and it doesn't have any scents to cause further irritation.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Im not sure why but once the bugs are out and the weather gets warmer I get so many bug bites. This hydrocotisone works great at relieving itching. Doesnt take any longer than 5 minutes to stop the irritation and I applied it every few hours as needed. At my local drugstore it was about $6
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This is very good cream ..i know what you are thinking Walgreens Cream yes I use for dry skin on my cousin n it clears rt up ..My opinion is it's better or just as good then the high priced cream .So if I was u I would check it out.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
This is great to use on my inflamed eczema hands when I don't need a prescription strength cortisone.  I keep some in my purse at all times incase I get a flare up on my hands. And since it's so handy, I've used it on bug bites and other rashes as well.  Great item to add to your first aid kit at home.
Stephanie H.
This product has the exact same active ingredient as the brand name product. Product does what is says. I have used hydrocortisone cream for years for itchy, red skin due to bug bites and contact allergens.  I always have tube on hand just in case needed.
Jennifer J.
Seminole, FL
This stuff is not only effective, but it seems to be the best for your buck as well. I have been using it for many years and I know where to go when the bugs attack in Florida, right to this creme. It works best applied overnight and then you will see the biggest results in the morning.
Erin B.
It definitely did the job at decreasing itching and increasing hydration as well as the name brand version (I got both). It didn’t have a strong smell or anything and seemed to absorb quickly. Overall I was very satisfied and would recommend to others!
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX
Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles?
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross contamination so numerous family members can share the same product or does each person need their own, like deodorant or basal spray? Thanks!
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is Toppa- Toppa- ( good)