Add a Photo

By WALGREEN'S
#3 in Anti-Itch Cream
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Lois F.
Lois F.
bridgeport, OH
Feb. 2, 2017, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream 2 oz; 56 g
I have some terrible allergies so when I'm sitting outside or hiking this is great to have! For break outs from weeds and grass to bug bites. It doesn't have a smell and it doesn't leave your skin oily. It helps with itching and its definitely a must have if you're outdoorsy. Its cheap and it works!
Knoxville, TN
Dec. 30, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream 2 oz; 56 g
Every bit as effective as big name brands without the huge price tag. I get a lot of allergy itches living in my part of the country and this is a lifesaver. Walgreens are all over the place, so it's easily accessible, and it doesn't have any scents to cause further irritation.
gabriela D.
gabriela D.
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream 2 oz; 56 g
Wen I was pregnant I got allergies and I was itching 24/7. After I had my baby my allergies never went away. I love that all stores have it and it is petty affordable. I repurchased it many times and will get again. It really works
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL
I have terrible reactions to bug bites and hydrocortisone cream is worth it's weight in gold. No need to buy name brand, store brands work just as well if not better and are always a better price.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 14, 2017, 12:50 p.m.
Review for: Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream 2 oz; 56 g
Works exactly as described. I used up a whole tube of this over the summer when I got covered in mosquito bites. I will definitely purchase this product again and also recommend it to others.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
It's that time of year when you're spending your evenings outside and may not have bug spray. This helps calm the itch to those awful bug bites you wake up with.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream 2 oz; 56 g
Esta crema de hydrocortisone son bien buenas para la picazón a mi no me puede faltar en el botiquín del baño siempre la tengo y se vende a un excelente precio 😉
Kaleah C.
Kaleah C.
Riverdale, GA
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:57 p.m.
Review for: Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream 2 oz; 56 g
I have eczema and it is the worse. My skin tends to flare up in the summer if I use this product two nights in a row my skin is flawless it's great!
Sam A.
Sam A.
Feb. 1, 2017, 11:20 p.m.
Review for: Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream 2 oz; 56 g
This stuff is amazing if you get a rash or have an itchy or bumpy path of skin. This stuff will get rid of that feeling within a few minutes.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
It really helps with bug bites.. also used it on scabs.... It works pretty good. and is not expensive.....
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX
Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles?
Knoxville, TN
Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross contamination so numerous family members can share the same product or does each person need their own, like deodorant or basal spray? Thanks!
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is Toppa- Toppa- ( good)