BY WALGREENS #3 in Anti-Itch Cream

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is ...3 Answers
  • Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles? 5 Answers
  • Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross con...4 Answers
Walgreens Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream
  • "Doesn't matter if it is from eczema or dry skin or bug bite it is instan relief of itching. " in 1 review
Kathryn R.
Knoxville, TN
Every bit as effective as big name brands without the huge price tag. I get a lot of allergy itches living in my part of the country and this is a lifesaver. Walgreens are all over the place, so it's easily accessible, and it doesn't have any scents to cause further irritation.
Claire B.
Tucson, AZ
Works exactly as described. I used up a whole tube of this over the summer when I got covered in mosquito bites. I will definitely purchase this product again and also recommend it to others.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
It's that time of year when you're spending your evenings outside and may not have bug spray. This helps calm the itch to those awful bug bites you wake up with.
Kara S.
This little tube is MAGIC! I kept getting eczema on my eyelid, around my eye and in my ear canal. (Weird, I know!) Then I got this stuff and like magic even after one use it is so much better!! It works people!
Stephanie H.
This product has the exact same active ingredient as the brand name product. Product does what is says. I have used hydrocortisone cream for years for itchy, red skin due to bug bites and contact allergens.  I always have tube on hand just in case needed.
Rochelle N.
I use this if my skin gets irritated and itchy after working in the backyard and garden. It's a good value for the price because you get a good amount of product. Works well to keep my itching to a minimal and to calm down my skin.
Emily S.
Florence
My roommate and I enjoy being outdoors together. She and I often get bitten by mosquitoes so we were in search of a good cream for the itchiness. This stuff works wonders for those pesky bug bites. I would recommend this product to all of my friends! I will definitely be buying again.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Honestly such a great product, works wonders. The only thing that works for my dry, irritated skin. I frequently get eczema and this works better than the eczema creams they try to sell you.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I really like this brand I had to use it because my one year old daughter had eczema patches on her skin well the doctor advised me to put it on the patches twice a day and it cleared everything up and the patches were dark red and looked like they hurt her and were itchy well just a few days after using this it cleared up and you couldn't see or feel anything I'm totally happy with this product and will continue to buy!! Highly recommended!!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I have some terrible allergies so when I'm sitting outside or hiking this is great to have! For break outs from weeds and grass to bug bites. It doesn't have a smell and it doesn't leave your skin oily. It helps with itching and its definitely a must have if you're outdoorsy. Its cheap and it works!
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX
Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles?
Kathryn R.
Knoxville, TN
Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross contamination so numerous family members can share the same product or does each person need their own, like deodorant or basal spray? Thanks!
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is Toppa- Toppa- ( good)