BY WALGREENS #3 in Anti-Itch Cream

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is ...3 Answers
  • Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles? 5 Answers
  • Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross con...4 Answers
Erin B.
It definitely did the job at decreasing itching and increasing hydration as well as the name brand version (I got both). It didn’t have a strong smell or anything and seemed to absorb quickly. Overall I was very satisfied and would recommend to others!
Rochelle N.
I use this if my skin gets irritated and itchy after working in the backyard and garden. It's a good value for the price because you get a good amount of product. Works well to keep my itching to a minimal and to calm down my skin.
Emily S.
Florence
My roommate and I enjoy being outdoors together. She and I often get bitten by mosquitoes so we were in search of a good cream for the itchiness. This stuff works wonders for those pesky bug bites. I would recommend this product to all of my friends! I will definitely be buying again.
Kara S.
This little tube is MAGIC! I kept getting eczema on my eyelid, around my eye and in my ear canal. (Weird, I know!) Then I got this stuff and like magic even after one use it is so much better!! It works people!
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Honestly such a great product, works wonders. The only thing that works for my dry, irritated skin. I frequently get eczema and this works better than the eczema creams they try to sell you.
Victoria D.
This is a necessity for going camping or hiking. Especially around the summer time when mosquitos are out. I get bit a lot and I always keep this handy to keep the itching to a minimum. It soothes my skin and helps especially when I want to get some sleep. I take a Tylenol and put the cream on the spots where I itch and I'm able to knock out for most of the night.
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Every bit as effective as big name brands without the huge price tag. I get a lot of allergy itches living in my part of the country and this is a lifesaver. Walgreens are all over the place, so it's easily accessible, and it doesn't have any scents to cause further irritation.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Im not sure why but once the bugs are out and the weather gets warmer I get so many bug bites. This hydrocotisone works great at relieving itching. Doesnt take any longer than 5 minutes to stop the irritation and I applied it every few hours as needed. At my local drugstore it was about $6
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
This is very good cream ..i know what you are thinking Walgreens Cream yes I use for dry skin on my cousin n it clears rt up ..My opinion is it's better or just as good then the high priced cream .So if I was u I would check it out.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
This is great to use on my inflamed eczema hands when I don't need a prescription strength cortisone.  I keep some in my purse at all times incase I get a flare up on my hands. And since it's so handy, I've used it on bug bites and other rashes as well.  Great item to add to your first aid kit at home.
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX
Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles?
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross contamination so numerous family members can share the same product or does each person need their own, like deodorant or basal spray? Thanks!
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is Toppa- Toppa- ( good)