Add a Photo

By WALGREEN'S
#3 in Anti-Itch Cream
100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH

I have some terrible allergies so when I'm sitting outside or hiking this is great to have! For break outs from weeds and grass to bug bites. It doesn't have a smell and it doesn't leave your skin oily. It helps with itching and its definitely a must have if you're outdoorsy. Its cheap and it works!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Spring, TX

This is becoming my new friend this week. Although we do not have any pets the flea situation outside is horrible and unfortunately for us we brought them inside. I have so many flea bites on my feet and legs that I am non stop scratching. Lucky for me this ointment helps somewhat with the itching.
Knoxville, TN

Every bit as effective as big name brands without the huge price tag. I get a lot of allergy itches living in my part of the country and this is a lifesaver. Walgreens are all over the place, so it's easily accessible, and it doesn't have any scents to cause further irritation.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
London, KY

Wonderful to have on hand during summer for big bites! Applying sparingly does the job to ease off the itching. Very affordable and easy to find at Walgreens. I always keep on hand for camping trips. Would absolutely repurchase and recommend to others!
gabriela D.
gabriela D.

Wen I was pregnant I got allergies and I was itching 24/7. After I had my baby my allergies never went away. I love that all stores have it and it is petty affordable. I repurchased it many times and will get again. It really works
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Lynn Haven, FL

I used this for years on my face for my rosacea. I used it every morning and night and it took away my redness and inflammation. It would make my face feel greasy and heavy but I did what I had to do to make my rosacea tolerable.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Merced, CA

My dermatologist told me that on top of having psoriasis I have extremely sensitive skin
So even the act of crying often causes my face to break out in red blotches.This stuff is incredibly effective for clearing upy out breaks.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.
Brandon, FL

I have terrible reactions to bug bites and hydrocortisone cream is worth it's weight in gold. No need to buy name brand, store brands work just as well if not better and are always a better price.
Claire B.
Claire B.
Tucson, AZ

Works exactly as described. I used up a whole tube of this over the summer when I got covered in mosquito bites. I will definitely purchase this product again and also recommend it to others.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

It's that time of year when you're spending your evenings outside and may not have bug spray. This helps calm the itch to those awful bug bites you wake up with.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX

Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles?
Knoxville, TN

Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross contamination so numerous family members can share the same product or does each person need their own, like deodorant or basal spray? Thanks!
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA

Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is Toppa- Toppa- ( good)

Join Now