BY WALGREENS #3 in Anti-Itch Cream

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is To...2 Answers
  • Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles? 5 Answers
  • Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross conta...4 Answers
Walgreens Hydrocortisone 0.5% Anti-Itch Cream
  • "Doesn't matter if it is from eczema or dry skin or bug bite it is instan relief of itching. " in 1 review
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have some terrible allergies so when I'm sitting outside or hiking this is great to have! For break outs from weeds and grass to bug bites. It doesn't have a smell and it doesn't leave your skin oily. It helps with itching and its definitely a must have if you're outdoorsy. Its cheap and it works!
Knoxville, TN
Every bit as effective as big name brands without the huge price tag. I get a lot of allergy itches living in my part of the country and this is a lifesaver. Walgreens are all over the place, so it's easily accessible, and it doesn't have any scents to cause further irritation.
gabriela D.
gabriela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wen I was pregnant I got allergies and I was itching 24/7. After I had my baby my allergies never went away. I love that all stores have it and it is petty affordable. I repurchased it many times and will get again. It really works
Claire B.
Claire B.
Tucson, AZ
Works exactly as described. I used up a whole tube of this over the summer when I got covered in mosquito bites. I will definitely purchase this product again and also recommend it to others.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
It's that time of year when you're spending your evenings outside and may not have bug spray. This helps calm the itch to those awful bug bites you wake up with.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Esta crema de hydrocortisone son bien buenas para la picazón a mi no me puede faltar en el botiquín del baño siempre la tengo y se vende a un excelente precio 😉
Kaleah C.
Kaleah C.
Riverdale, GA
I have eczema and it is the worse. My skin tends to flare up in the summer if I use this product two nights in a row my skin is flawless it's great!
Sam A.
Sam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing if you get a rash or have an itchy or bumpy path of skin. This stuff will get rid of that feeling within a few minutes.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
It really helps with bug bites.. also used it on scabs.... It works pretty good. and is not expensive.....
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great to use on my inflamed eczema hands when I don't need a prescription strength cortisone.  I keep some in my purse at all times incase I get a flare up on my hands. And since it's so handy, I've used it on bug bites and other rashes as well.  Great item to add to your first aid kit at home.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Edinburg, TX
Will this cream work for someone who is suffering from shingles?
Knoxville, TN
Does the packaging allow you to use the product without cross contamination so numerous family members can share the same product or does each person need their own, like deodorant or basal spray? Thanks!
Kenya B.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has Anyone tried this cream compared to others? I have n this is Toppa- Toppa- ( good)