BY WALGREENS

Easier and more convenient than a heating pad or ice bag. Keep one on hand for ready use whenever fast relief is needed. Recommended for knee, back, headache/sinus, dental. Cold therapy promotes healing, soothes muscle aches and stiff joints, soothes arthritic pain Hot therapy relieves swelling, soothes muscle aches, soothes pain Reusable, freezable & microwaveable One size fits most Contains: 1 hot & cold compress Soft covering Elastic strap ; see more...

Meghan W.
Carbondale, IL
I used these products a lot a few years ago, when I was in sports there would always be atlas one of these cold packs in my bag. I have knee problems so usually after practice or a game I would break one out and use it. I still keep one in my gym bag just incase I need one but have not needed to use them in a little while. They are the best though, just squeeze them and they will turn cold and stay cold for a while too!
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I picked this up recently out of immediate need for my boyfriend’s back injury. It worked well and was priced right. My only frustration is the directions. It says to put it in the microwave for X amount of time and that doesn’t even close to warm it up. If they adjusted that, I’d consider a 5 star rating.
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I always have one of these on hand in our house. With a little one you never know when you will need ice. I love that you don't have to keep it frozen so I can take it on the road with us too.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this product for back pain and it helped me so much. It alleviated it and relaxed my muscles. I would use this at night before I went to bed and it would work wonders.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
I use these a lot on my lower back and they feel amazing. It takes the pain that I have right away. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product I use it all the time. Not just for me but others as well it is a must have for anyone to have on their person
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
Worked great. Used this for after my pregnancy for pain relief and it helped tremendously. Great price and easy to use.
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
I like this compression because is Very usefull when my baby get temperature.
Refresh and reduce headache.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What body parts do you use this on?