BY WALGREENS

Easier and more convenient than a heating pad or ice bag. Keep one on hand for ready use whenever fast relief is needed. Recommended for knee, back, headache/sinus, dental. Cold therapy promotes healing, soothes muscle aches and stiff joints, soothes arthritic pain Hot therapy relieves swelling, soothes muscle aches, soothes pain Reusable, freezable & microwaveable One size fits most Contains: 1 hot & cold compress Soft covering Elastic strap ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Meghan W.
Carbondale, IL
I used these products a lot a few years ago, when I was in sports there would always be atlas one of these cold packs in my bag. I have knee problems so usually after practice or a game I would break one out and use it. I still keep one in my gym bag just incase I need one but have not needed to use them in a little while. They are the best though, just squeeze them and they will turn cold and stay cold for a while too!
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I always have one of these on hand in our house. With a little one you never know when you will need ice. I love that you don't have to keep it frozen so I can take it on the road with us too.
Ashley A.
Highlands, NJ
I use these a lot on my lower back and they feel amazing. It takes the pain that I have right away. I highly recommend this product.
Jennifer B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product I use it all the time. Not just for me but others as well it is a must have for anyone to have on their person
Miranda V.
Works well. good product
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
I like this compression because is Very usefull when my baby get temperature.
Refresh and reduce headache.
Emily H.
I used this product for back pain and it helped me so much. It alleviated it and relaxed my muscles. I would use this at night before I went to bed and it would work wonders.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
What body parts do you use this on?