Walgreens Hemorrhoidal Spray uploaded by Taylor A.

BY WALGREENS

Relieves Irritation, Itching & Burning This convenient no-touch spray application brings soothing relief to irritated tissue with a single spray.  Enriched with aloe vera, vitamin E and moisturizers. Relieves itching and burning. Sprays at any angle. Continuous spray. No CFCs 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Melissa M.
Killeen, TX
I use this product after giving birth and it was great and convenient to use. It gave me fast comfort. I would recommend this product for the difficult times when they come.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff is really awesome. Worked really well for my postpartum care. It's easy to spray and has a cooling effect. I definitely recommend.
Ashley R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff worked wonder for when I had my second child I never had problems until I had her but this stuff helped so much .
Kenna R.
Works great for when i had my daughter and i was in so much discomfort ..awsome produvt gave me the instan relief i needed .
Marliyah Z.
Have hemorrhoids really discomfort, I like this product from walgreen, easy to use and work good, also with good value
maria c.
tampa, fl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is super important for me and other people because its for hemorroides and its so good for us
Josette S.
Fast relief. This product is reasonably priced and a huge relief during those times.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will the bottle spray upside down?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the active ingredient?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this product sting when sprayed on irritated skin?