BY WALGREENS

Smooth cream formula with aloe. 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
After cleaning with regular toilet tissue, I use Wet Ones Fresh 'n Flush Wipes to do the final cleansing. Instead of using the supplied applicator tip, I squeeze a small portion of the Tronolane Cream onto toilet tissue and then apply to the affected area. That allows for better control of how much is used and also makes for easy cleanup. It relieves the itching and burning I experience without it.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I cannot believe I am getting ready to write a review about this.....but I have had hemorhoids for 22 years...I have tried this brand it helped..but I did have to get surgery....
Cassie K.
My husband used this and within about a week, with regular application, he was feeling much better. This was also much more reasonably placed since it's the ''off brand'' but it worked just fine, and provided the results he was looking for.
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Great for joint injuries such as shoulders and knees. Gets nice and warm, but only stays warm for about 10-15 minutes. But then again thats what is recommended by doctors, still I only gave this 4 starts.
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
It can be used for more than just hemorrhoids. If I have a rash come up I will try this first. It will dry up acne faster too (but only apply to bump) I use it for stuff other than hemorrhoids.
Elly L.
I don't really use a lot of pain relief cream and I used this once. I've got to say it does really work!! I really liked this and would recommend for people to try
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Suffered with hemorrhoids for about a month. This cleared them up in a matter of days. Same active ingredients in other creams for a better price
Christina E.
During my pregnancy I was having issues with hemorrhoids. However, this cream really does relieve some of the pain that I was having.
Emily H.
Buffalo, NY
This is a must have in first aid kits. I'm a lifeguard and we always have this laying around. Very good for quick pain relief.
cassie W.
I have tried this before and I don't think it worked as well as top brands. I don't recommend it. You get what you pay for...