Walgreens Hand Sanitizer Pump with Vitiamin E uploaded by Grace Z.

BY WALGREENS

Leaves Hands Soft. Contains Moisturizers And Vitamin E Kills More Than 99.99% Of Germs* Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended** *Effective At Eliminating More Than 99.99% Of Many Common Harmful Germs And Bacteria In As Little As 15 Seconds. **Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010. Made In Usa see more...

• Does this hand sanitizer leave your hands stick8 Answers
Grace Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I always keep hand sanitizer on my desk for when I come into work from the subway. I'm a bit of germaphobic so this helps tremendously!! The price for it so amazing compared to the other brands and it doesn't dry out my hands either
Khadijah J.
Avenel, NJ
I have it in my car. At the office. They are super inexpensive. I like the small one a lot. I also use it to clean things little things off like my cell phone screen. I hate germs so this gets the job done. It doesn’t have a sticky feel when it dries
Lakeita P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like to keep a bottle of this on my desk at work for a quick burst of germ busting action. The price is great so it's not a big deal when others in the office stop by to use it. It also doesn't seem a drying on my hands as other brands of sanitizer.
Hillary H.
Plainfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Walgreens works just as good as the other brands just in a different bottle. Walgreens are close to me and the price is the same for brand that works just as good as Germ X
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
My mom buys two bottles of this for my sis and bro, and it's only good for half of a school year. Great alternative for clean hands at school, considering there is not always soap in dispensers.
Meg F.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We had these at work for awhile and they work as well as any sanitizer. They didn't seem to dry my hands out though which I think is due to the vitamin E present in the product
Finnlee E.
I like that this stuff doesn't have as much of an alcohol scent as most. It's inexpensive, but still very drying and unnecessary in my eyes, so probably won't buy again.
Susan M.
I picked this up at walgreens the other day. This is good to use and is effective at killing germs. However, I prefer using scented hand sanitizer. I don't really notice a difference in the softness of my hands.
Colleen M.
Glenside, PA
With all three of my girls in school (needed this for home and to send to school) we have to battle a lot of germs! This is affordable as well as has kept us flu free!
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
I use this sanitizer all day long during flu season, and my hands never dry out. I wouldn't waste the money for the name brand when this works great for less.
Natalie K.
Wyandotte, OK
Does this hand sanitizer leave your hands stick