Walgreens Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies uploaded by Devonne S.

BY WALGREENS #53 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplements New Well At Walgreens 2500 Mcg Biotin Antioxidants Vitamin C & E Made With Natural Flavors Compare To Nature'S Bounty&Reg; Optimal Solutions&Reg; Hair, Skin & Nails Free From Wheat (Gluten), Milk, Eggs, Peanuts 1-866-942-2429 Made In Usa Of Us And Imported Ingredients This Product Is Not Manufactured Or Distributed By Nature'S Bounty, Inc, Distributor Of Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Makinzie J.
So I have been using these Walgreens brand gummy vitamins for a little over a month now. I got them on sale so I got two bottles for $6.00 which is such a steal! These are great not only because of price but they have the same ingredients as the brand name gummies but with LESS SUGARS! This is so good especially if you need to watch your sugar intake. The benefits of the vitamins are really showing through as of late. My nails are much stronger and my hair is definitely stronger as well. My nails don't break as much and there is also less breakage of my hair as well. Also so cheap for all the same benefits of the same brands.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
Wow i took this picture today to show case my afro puffs natura hair journey update pics. But wow i was like man im skin is so clear ive been using this product for two months now. I take two every other day. The taste is very good. And best part its very affordable. Oh besides by skin my nails have been growing alot. I normally buy off my nails but since they're growing really long I think I'm just going to grow them out and start having my natural nails painted I haven't really noticed a difference with my hair just because I recently did a big chop but I will be posting more pics in about 30 or 60 days on update with this product
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
I have tried many different types of multi Vitamins. I perder the gummies for the taste. It is more convenient for me to pick up them up when I have to pick up any prescriptions. I have my prescriptions filled at my Walgreens as long as I can remember.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
I actually have these same ones and they taste good and I have seen a difference in my nails and hair I've been taking them for about 3months and my hair is thicker and my nails are long and shiny I would recommend this to anyone
Cathy X.
Love these gummies! They help grow my hair and keep my skin and nails healthy. They taste delicious and has a good quantity for the price compared to others. I do not dread taking these at all. Definitely would buy again.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
These gummies basically this their job. They took while to start working but that’s okay. I did not like the after taste of the gummies though. And somehow they were weirdly dry and that was strange.
Kadie H.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
I love thise. They work very well. I've only notice my nails and skin. My nails grew faster and we're stronger. My skin for some reason started peeling in some spots and I could only assume that it was these gummies. My hair I kind of noticed but I need a hair cut so I won't know until I get my hair situated
Brenda P.
Helped me grow my nails super fast, and my hair a bit more than the usual. Also really affordable. Only Con is that your eyebrows will grow faster than the regular. Overall, I was fairly satisfied by the results.
Alba Sivera L.
This product is so good and taste so well and is so useful for your nails and air . I like this product a lot 💛
Jocelyn C.
I have been trying mostly all the Hair,Skin & Nails Gummies supplements and some how i don't get the results that I want. So I was wondering if anybody haved use this brand and will it work better than the other brands?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Do these ones taste good?