BY WALGREENS

High quality trainer s tape conforms well and gives support to areas such as ankles, wrists and hands. Use to hold first aid dressings in place. Reduce skin irritation by pre-wrapping taped area with foam pretaping under-wrap. May also be used on athletic equipment such as baseball bats or hockey sticks. ; see more...

Rubi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Athletic tape comes in handy for weight lifting my husband and I are fans of power cleaning and doing power snatches so sometimes the tape helps with a little support on our wrist. this is a good tape for that
Lacey J.
Union Beach, NJ
My boyfriend is a contractor, so accidents on the job just happen sometimes. He keeps an emergency kit in his car in the event he needs it and Walgreens products make up the bulk of it. I like this wrap because it is easy to use, unwraps easily and they are very neat, no lint gauze.
Gabrielle S.
Fulton, MD
Bought this to put into my first aid kit in case i need athletic tape. I've used better brands, but for the price it works well. Would buy again for purpose of keeping on hand for emergencies.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I used this to keep a splint on a broken finger, and even with Sweaty hands it stayed in place! I wore the splint for 5 weeks so this product was a great value!
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used these while playing volleyball and tennis and once u learn to wrap properly it provides so much supprt and helps with those hurt joints
Madison A.
Fort Smith, AR
This isn't the best brand available but for the price it's worth the money!
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this to tape my feet during ballet practice and shows. Being on pointe is very harmful to your feet if they don't have proper support and sometimes my toes would bleed. But this tape really stayed on throughout a long day and made it a lot easier to be on pointe. Great product.