Walgreens Foot Soap 8 Pack uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY WALGREENS

Use to ease stress for tired, tender feet. Cleans and rejuvenates, relaxes and refreshes tired foot muscles. Leaves feet feeling fresh and revitalized. Easy to use. Relieves itching and burning Softens corns and calluses Soothes tired aching feet ; see more...

• I never even knew they sold anything like this I'm going ...4 Answers
  • Is this for people who have an issue with foot odor?6 Answers
Bergineliz R.
New York , NY
My husband buy this foot care soap all the time to clean his feet and sometimes he add to the bathtub 🛀. He been trying different brands and this the only one ☝️ he likes because they moisturizing and make his feet smooth and easy to clean. He said he highly recommend this foot care soap to clean your feet.
Barbara M.
My husband has used this brand of foot soap from Walgreens before to soak his feet. He thought it was good. I didn't like the looks of it
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
This product is perfect for anyone with rough,dry achy tired feet. Leaves your feet feeling amazing
Megan M.
Boulder , CO
Price conscious. Great for foot care. Easy to locate,
Obviously. I would recommend.
Megan K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this for people who have an issue with foot odor?
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never even knew they sold anything like this I'm going to have to look into this I'm a nurse so I work on my feet a lot I have noticed my feet starting to get hard calloused areas and I definitely don't like that! On top of all that my feet ache by the end of the night