BY WALGREENS #12 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Relieves pain on contact No sting Kills germs 100% satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
This is the cheaper alternative for the Band Aid brand first aid antiseptic and I can promise you, it works just as good and has the same ingredients, It does sting a little, but your child will survive haha. Great product and even better price! I will definitely buy it again, yes,
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Being clumsy and having a toddler, this stuff is heaven sent! It can be a little painful if you spray too close just because of the force but it's quick and easy and cleans the area!
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
I always have this on me when it comes to first aid I even carry one in my car! You never know and it is a lot more convenient. I am a repeat user of this and it is extremely affordable and well worth the money
Brit P.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love this stuff! I actually use it after tattoos to help with the stinging and itching and it works wonders. It works just as well as the brand name.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
This product is perfect. It's cheaper then the name brand and does the same job. You save money which is perfect!! I say get this one!!
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
This is a must have around my household. I love the Walgreen's brand because it is less expensive than the other leading brands.
Lauren K.
This is a first aid must have! I take it everywhere when we travel, just in case. I feel like it really cleans minor cuts and scrapes.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought this a while ago when I cut my finger on my mandolin slicer and it really helped! It stings a little at first, but then it really helps to numb it.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Great to have on hand for cuts and scrapes! Works as well as name brand product!
marie m.
london, london
Like this products, affordable, effective ........,neat, everyone choult try it at least once.......... Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or no. I definitely recommend this product ! Greate product for sure........
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this for cuts and scrapes!! Do you think it's as good as the name brand Bactine?