Walgreens Fingertip Pulse Oximeter

by Walgreens

Measurements for Your Daily Needs. EZ-Read - View from All Sides. Adjustable Brightness. HD Display. Comfort-Fit. Soft Silicone Padding. Strong Slip Resistant Clip. Non-Invasive, No Pricking. One Button Operation. Automatic Power Off. Portable, Lightweight & Convenient. For Sports & Recreational Use. Free Carrying Case & Lanyard Dependable oxygen saturation level and pulse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Fingertip Pulse Oximeter!
Brandi M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This product is pretty nifty. It's very small so it's compact. It has a case and a lanyard. I'm gonna have it in my purse. It uses aaa batteries which it came with. The only thing I didn't like was the fact the instruction didn't give an ease chart on what a normal pulse was.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
For the price you can't go wrong if you need to keep track of your SpO2 at home.
Vanessa M.
As a CEO of a physician practice, I purchased this product for our medical assistants to use for reading and logging O2 Sats when rolling stand was unavailable . For the price, they were effective pulse oximeters.
Holly J.
Maysville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
My boyfriend had to buy a fingertip pulse oximeter this past fall after he began experiencing some shortness of breath. It has since came in handy when I became sick and we wanted to keep a close eye on my oxygen levels. This pulse oximeter works very well.

Looking for your answer?