Walgreens Fiber Select Gummies Fiber Supplement Gum Drops uploaded by Christine H.Walgreens Fiber Select Gummies Fiber Supplement Gum Drops uploaded by Jeneia P.

BY WALGREENS

The most delicious way to help reach your daily fiber minimum. One dose of two great tasting, all-natural fruit flavored gum drops provide 4 grams of soluble fiber to help you supplement your fiber intake. No water needed and great for on-the-go. Three great flavors to choose from Contains no preservatives Free from wheat , milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, soy Fiber is an important part of a balanced diet and overall health. Promotes regularity* Lowers cholesterol in combination with a low fat diet* Helps control blood glucose levels* Controls appetite by creating a feeling of fullness* Helps process your carbohydrates and fats* *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ; see more...

• How does this compare to name brands? 2 Answers
  • How do these taste? I've had other brands that were terrible. 4 Answers
  • What is the fiber content in one? Also carb count? 1 Answers
Christine H.
Madison, WI
These fiber gummies work just as well as the name brands! The taste is good enough to want to eat more than recommended(don’t do that !) The price is great, 90 gummies. Smell good, good texture because some gummy vitamins are chalky these are not. I also give one a day to my two year old son!I recommend.
Sarah M.
Bellflower, CA
Great tasting fiber!
we all know fiber is important for a healthy digestion system! and sometimes it is hard to get all the fibwr we need in one day, so that's where vitamins supplements play an important role. I take these daily to to help get the daily fiber needed. they taste like candy and I don't even feel like I'm taking vitamins.
Caitlin H.
East Dubuque, IL
Works amazing, as someone with IB I have never loved anything more than these vitamins. I got them at Walgreens 5 years ago and I swear by them today. They work wonders an are easy, quick, and affordable they overall exceeded my standards. I would recommend them to anyone.
Kassandra F.
I like the fiber gummies for when you're not getting enough fiber in your diet. Very affordable. I just don't like the after taste they give. They taste good at first but after you chew them up they're not so good. But other than that they're great.
Geannette F.
Johnstown, PA
I am not sure about these yet.I decided to try them.I like the idea of an easier way to get my fiber.Not a fan of the drinks.But I know I need the fiber.Especially when I am trying to loose weight.So I will read some more info on them.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This are great since i try to eat a lot of fiber so i can just pop one in my mouth and ill be good i like the flavor is alright and its very creative way of making fiber into a gum drop who knew! What a time to be alive lol
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Affordable and great for those who don't get enough fiber. Or if you're having trouble going these help with that as well. Keeps things flowing. They taste good too so super easy to take. Price is good.
Jeneia P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love the Walgreens Fiber Select Gummies Fiber Supplement Gum Drops the are chewy and yummy and provide the perfect amount of fiber to the body and is healthy no sugar added natural flavored gummies
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
They taste super yummy! The fruity flavors aren't tart or sour like candy for some gummy supplements. These have a nice bite to them too. As for effectiveness, taking them consistently has helped to regulate going to the bathroom.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
I take three a day and stay regular. These taste yummy and last a while. You can buy them almost anywhere. Fiber is so important, most people don't get enough from their diets. I'd always recommend a fiber supplement
Amy H.
Lacey , WA
How do these taste? I've had other brands that were terrible.
Joselyne F.
How effective are these?
Kelly  V.
Overland Park, KS
How does this compare to name brands?
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
What is the fiber content in one? Also carb count?