BY WALGREEN'S

Walgreens.
Compare to chloraseptic sore throat lozenges active ingredients*.
Fast-acting.
Sore throat lozenges.
Menthol/benzocaine/oral anesthetic.
Fast, soothing, temporary relief of minor sore throat pain and irritation.
Cherry flavor.
18 lozenges. see more...

Lori M.
Lori M.
Wellness Guru Expert
These cherry lozenges are just as good as the name brand. The flavor is great & they relieve minor sore throat pain.
Fatema A.
Fatema A.
Love these cough drops! They work very quickly and sooth the throat instantly. I would prefer the honey flavor over the cherry one.
Vidya P.
Vidya P.
S Ozone Park, NY
I often loose my voice and these lozenges help!!it makes it easier to swallow, and not to mention they taste great!
Valirie M.
Valirie M.
These are life savers. I used to have terrible bouts of strep throat (think 3-4 times a year until I had my tonsils removed as an adult) and these were so helpful to keeping me going during class and work rather than in terrible pain from my throat. They don't taste amazing and they wear off after an hour or so, but they were hugely helpful to me.
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Merrillville , IN
I think they are just as effective as the original brand but a much better price! It numbs your throat right away and lasts a few hours, which is good especially if your having to go into work with a sore throat.
Parker B.
Parker B.
Cheaper and, for me, work better their name brand counterparts. They are my go to when I have a sore throat/cough.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Bedford, TX
These really help to numb a sore throat.
I like the cherry flavor. They are cheaper than the name brand version.